Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Banescale F, Pthalo Metal/Alloy/FF
Hiya, As the title says, I'm looking for an XXX Pthalo female Banescale, with Metallic/Alloy/Flameforger geneing. There was one I was looking at on the Auctionhouse that got exalted before I could grab her, named Sgaeyl [i](if the person who exalted her see this I'd love to strike a deal on restoring her & buying her)[/i], but outside of that if anyone has a dragon that fits that particular description I am happy to pay or trade or whatever you'd like for them! Preferably a Lightning dragon. Sorry, I know this is Very specific. Visual example: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=151&tertgene=196&winggene=49&wings=151&auth=e4d2138f9aed1aa1a438c9e3f16428e10e1f75ea&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hiya, As the title says, I'm looking for an XXX Pthalo female Banescale, with Metallic/Alloy/Flameforger geneing.

There was one I was looking at on the Auctionhouse that got exalted before I could grab her, named Sgaeyl (if the person who exalted her see this I'd love to strike a deal on restoring her & buying her), but outside of that if anyone has a dragon that fits that particular description I am happy to pay or trade or whatever you'd like for them! Preferably a Lightning dragon. Sorry, I know this is Very specific.

Visual example:
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=151&tertgene=196&winggene=49&wings=151&auth=e4d2138f9aed1aa1a438c9e3f16428e10e1f75ea&dummyext=prev.png
Atratus | attempting a hatchery! (very slowly)
zLwbKxI.png
7hEY6pF.png
9hqcHsy.png
BbPx2ym.png
0bMlzCz.png
mlHpBMC.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
I didn't see any dragons like that with Flameforger readily for sale, but I did find this one with the correct colors and prim/sec for 15g on the AH [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93547244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935473/93547244_350.png[/img][/url] You'd just have to buy Flameforger to apply to her
I didn't see any dragons like that with Flameforger readily for sale, but I did find this one with the correct colors and prim/sec for 15g on the AH
93547244_350.png

You'd just have to buy Flameforger to apply to her
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@ShadowLugia111 thank you!! totally missed this notification whoops, luckily shes still there
@ShadowLugia111 thank you!! totally missed this notification whoops, luckily shes still there
Atratus | attempting a hatchery! (very slowly)
zLwbKxI.png
7hEY6pF.png
9hqcHsy.png
BbPx2ym.png
0bMlzCz.png
mlHpBMC.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
Nice, glad you were able to get her :D
Nice, glad you were able to get her :D
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png