Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed counting tickets ♥Easter Raffle
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Bump
Bump
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif
@pinglist-23115 As promised, the last batch of prize has been added, you can see them bellow. I have also added a new way to make tickets, enter the EASTER RIDDLE! Each day til easter I will post a riddle, pm me the answer for 5 tickets each! Every riddle has an answer but anything close to the answer or anything that makes sense will also be counted! ( You may do the riddle at any time before the raffle is over so dont worry if you cant answer today! ) [center][size=6][color=cc0099]Easter Riddles[/color][/size][/center] [center][b]Answer these easter related riddle for 5 tickets each! Please send the answer via pm ^^[/b][/center] [center] [size=5] [color= Pink] I am a symbol of Easter, shaped like a small orb. Crack me open and taste the reward. What am I? [/color] [/size][/center] New prizes: [quote=Easter hatches!][center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JeMclmg.png[/img] [br][i] Your choice of an easter hatch from this pair! There is 3 eggs so this prize can be won 3 times ^^! [/i] [/center][/quote] [quote= Spring has arrived!][center] [item= Plumed Springtail ][item= Spring Antlers ][item= Spring Staff] [item= Spring's Breath] [br][i] Plumed Springtail, spring antlers, spring staff and Spring's Breath [/i][/center][/quote] ! [quote= Jackalope dress up! ][center] [item= Searing Jackalope ] [item= skin: Searing Jackalope ] [item= Pale Roundhorn][item= Obsidian Roundhorn] [item= Skin: Extinguished Jackalope][item= Extinguished Jackalope ] [br][i] [/i][/center][/quote] [quote= Windy easter! ][center] [item= Daffodil of Mistral ] [item=Mistral Bow ] [item= Tertiary Banescale Gene: Mistral][item= Tertiary Undertide Gene: Mistral] [br][i] Daffodil of Mistral, Mistral Bow, Tertiary Undertide Gene: Mistral and Tertiary Banescale Gene: Mistral [/i][/center][/quote] [quote= Dragon or Animal Character Headshot][center] art exemple: [img]https://i.imgur.com/iYGmree.png[/img] [br][i] A headshot of one of your dragon, animal oc or pet ^^ [/i][/center][/quote]
@Easter Raffle general
As promised, the last batch of prize has been added, you can see them bellow.
I have also added a new way to make tickets, enter the EASTER RIDDLE!

Each day til easter I will post a riddle, pm me the answer for 5 tickets each! Every riddle has an answer but anything close to the answer or anything that makes sense will also be counted! ( You may do the riddle at any time before the raffle is over so dont worry if you cant answer today! )
Easter Riddles
Answer these easter related riddle for 5 tickets each! Please send the answer via pm ^^

I am a symbol of Easter, shaped like a small orb. Crack me open and taste the reward. What am I?

New prizes:
Easter hatches! wrote:
JeMclmg.png
Your choice of an easter hatch from this pair! There is 3 eggs so this prize can be won 3 times ^^!
Spring has arrived! wrote:
Plumed Springtail Spring Antlers Spring Staff Spring's Breath
Plumed Springtail, spring antlers, spring staff and Spring's Breath
!
Jackalope dress up! wrote:
Searing Jackalope Skin: Searing Jackalope Pale Roundhorn Obsidian Roundhorn Skin: Extinguished Jackalope Extinguished Jackalope
Windy easter! wrote:
Daffodil of Mistral Mistral Bow Tertiary Banescale Gene: Mistral Tertiary Undertide Gene: Mistral
Daffodil of Mistral, Mistral Bow, Tertiary Undertide Gene: Mistral and Tertiary Banescale Gene: Mistral
Dragon or Animal Character Headshot wrote:
art exemple: iYGmree.png
A headshot of one of your dragon, animal oc or pet ^^
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif
cool prizes!
cool prizes!
@Sarahlunawolf added a badge to my signature :>

Also was like #4 on your dragon Pi!
@Sarahlunawolf added a badge to my signature :>

Also was like #4 on your dragon Pi!
ezgif-com-resize.gif dsiNAWk.png mlr1H8z.png
bump
bump
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
bump
bump
M7v69JN.png 9.png
Bump
Bump
@Easter Raffle general
Another Easter Riddles
Answer the easter related riddle for 5 tickets each! Please send the answer via pm ^^

I'm a creature that won't hop away, Made of chocolate to brighten your day! With ears so long and a taste so sweat, Wrapped in foil, I’m such a treat! What am I?
@Easter Raffle general
Another Easter Riddles
Answer the easter related riddle for 5 tickets each! Please send the answer via pm ^^

I'm a creature that won't hop away, Made of chocolate to brighten your day! With ears so long and a taste so sweat, Wrapped in foil, I’m such a treat! What am I?
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif
Like #5 on Pi!
Like #5 on Pi!
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Bump30~~~
Bump30~~~
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifevIwcId.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21