Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hunter's Coliseum Services!
1 2 3 4 5
@Hunter234322
Hello again.I really like your service. Everything was done quickly and efficiently and I would like to raise the level of my dragon once again. But, as I see, the service is closed now. Can I be added in your pinglist, please?
@Hunter234322
Hello again.I really like your service. Everything was done quickly and efficiently and I would like to raise the level of my dragon once again. But, as I see, the service is closed now. Can I be added in your pinglist, please?
HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
@Hunter234322

Can ya max one of me dragoons to level 25? She is level 8 right now. ;D
@Hunter234322

Can ya max one of me dragoons to level 25? She is level 8 right now. ;D
@misaoMirror Apologies, I took quite a bit of time from fr???? I'm opening my coli services again, if you're still interested!
@misaoMirror Apologies, I took quite a bit of time from fr???? I'm opening my coli services again, if you're still interested!
nBUwvfz.png
15ovz7K.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
Coliseum services
Commissions
@Hunter234322

Are you available for grinding during the festival?
@Hunter234322

Are you available for grinding during the festival?
@Mystyic Yes I am!
@Mystyic Yes I am!
nBUwvfz.png
15ovz7K.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
Coliseum services
Commissions
@Hunter234322

Is the price the same for festival grinding?
I would like to order 3 hours of grinding including festival drops from Harpy's Roost?
@Hunter234322

Is the price the same for festival grinding?
I would like to order 3 hours of grinding including festival drops from Harpy's Roost?
@Mystyic If you want only festival drops, then no it's not the same price! If you want all drops, then it will be the same price!

Right now my max is 2 hours per order, if you want you're more than welcome to order again after the first 2 hrs are done. For 2 hours in harpys Roost it would be 100kt/g!:D
@Mystyic If you want only festival drops, then no it's not the same price! If you want all drops, then it will be the same price!

Right now my max is 2 hours per order, if you want you're more than welcome to order again after the first 2 hrs are done. For 2 hours in harpys Roost it would be 100kt/g!:D
nBUwvfz.png
15ovz7K.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
Coliseum services
Commissions
@Hunter234322

All the drops please, and 2 hours is fine. Please let me know if you need payment now or when the order is finished
@Hunter234322

All the drops please, and 2 hours is fine. Please let me know if you need payment now or when the order is finished
@mystyic go ahead and send a 2-way cr, I'll get started on the grinding tomorrow and add the drops once I'm done!
@mystyic go ahead and send a 2-way cr, I'll get started on the grinding tomorrow and add the drops once I'm done!
nBUwvfz.png
15ovz7K.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
Coliseum services
Commissions
Bump ~
Bump ~
nBUwvfz.png
15ovz7K.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png