Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old ('13/'14) Festival Items+Skins
1 2 3 4 5
@hypomargoteros
80kt would be the most preferable to me!

(although if you happen to have a spare thunderback slink, that's going for the same amount currently and I don't have one!)
@hypomargoteros

(although if you happen to have a spare thunderback slink, that's going for the same amount currently and I don't have one!)
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
[quote name="oncomingbeige" date="2024-03-28 08:51:17" ] @/hypomargoteros 80kt would be the most preferable to me! (although if you happen to have a spare thunderback slink, that's going for the same amount currently and I don't have one!) [/quote] @oncomingbeige I don't have a thunderback slink :/ but I do have a lightback slink, which is LAH 110g. Do you perhaps have any extra [item=glowing blue clawtips]? Or a [item=seapetal flowerfall] or a [item=marigold flowerfall]. I know those aren't festival items but perhaps you have any extra you're willing to sell + the threads and then it would be around the equivalent of a lightback slink.
oncomingbeige wrote on 2024-03-28 08:51:17:
@/hypomargoteros

@oncomingbeige I don't have a thunderback slink :/ but I do have a lightback slink, which is LAH 110g.
Do you perhaps have any extra Glowing Blue Clawtips ? Or a Seapetal Flowerfall or a Marigold Flowerfall . I know those aren't festival items but perhaps you have any extra you're willing to sell + the threads and then it would be around the equivalent of a lightback slink.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros
Oh yeah, I do have some marigold flowerfalls rattling around!! I'd be happy to do that trade.
@hypomargoteros
Oh yeah, I do have some marigold flowerfalls rattling around!! I'd be happy to do that trade.
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
@oncomingbeige Marigold Flowerfalls go for 49g, do you want to do the Treads + the Marigold for the Lightback Slink then? That's 129g worth for my 110g Slink, I would be okay with that obviously but if you want I'll add the remaining 19g to the CR :-)
If you set it up and put your preference in the message then I'll meet it.
@oncomingbeige Marigold Flowerfalls go for 49g, do you want to do the Treads + the Marigold for the Lightback Slink then? That's 129g worth for my 110g Slink, I would be okay with that obviously but if you want I'll add the remaining 19g to the CR :-)
If you set it up and put your preference in the message then I'll meet it.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2 3 4 5