Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] many UMAs / prices lowered
1 2 3
@TempleSystem

haha, no worries I am very rusty on pricing skins myself so you can get it for 800g no problem! I'll send it to ya via PA!
@TempleSystem

haha, no worries I am very rusty on pricing skins myself so you can get it for 800g no problem! I'll send it to ya via PA!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
Perfect. Thank you!
Perfect. Thank you!
Tori | Answers to Hey, you. | FR +2
Headpiece-header-200x80.png
[emoji=ancient size=1]
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper
Hello! I'd like to grab Accent: To the Metal if it's still available^ ^
@Noodlesper
Hello! I'd like to grab Accent: To the Metal if it's still available^ ^
@Pyno

it is still available! I'll set up a PA for you!
@Pyno

it is still available! I'll set up a PA for you!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
[emoji=ancient size=1]
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper Hello! I was wondering if I could snag Exsanguis Dawn for 920g? [item=Skin: Exsanguis Dawn] I'm also interest in Nachash but I'm a bit strapped -- how long would you be willing to do holds for? [item=Skin: Nachash]
@Noodlesper
Hello! I was wondering if I could snag Exsanguis Dawn for 920g? Skin: Exsanguis Dawn
I'm also interest in Nachash but I'm a bit strapped -- how long would you be willing to do holds for? Skin: Nachash
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
@Etherea

helloo! You can get Exsanguis for 900g no problem! I'll set up a PA for you! as for Nachash I'm down to hold it for up to 4 weeks!
@Etherea

helloo! You can get Exsanguis for 900g no problem! I'll set up a PA for you! as for Nachash I'm down to hold it for up to 4 weeks!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper Just snagged Exsanguis! And wow 4 weeks is incredible, thank you so much!! I've got a little sticky note on my desk now so I don't totally forget haha.

Thanks again! I hope to report back soon (:
@Noodlesper Just snagged Exsanguis! And wow 4 weeks is incredible, thank you so much!! I've got a little sticky note on my desk now so I don't totally forget haha.

Thanks again! I hope to report back soon (:
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
@Etherea

haha, no worries at all! I know how slow it can be to gather funds sometimes haha, I can also set up a PA for ya for Nachash so you have a reminder on site too if you'd like haha
@Etherea

haha, no worries at all! I know how slow it can be to gather funds sometimes haha, I can also set up a PA for ya for Nachash so you have a reminder on site too if you'd like haha
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
1 2 3