Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] a few umas - NEW 21/4 :D
1 2 3
[center]need gems :') On AH: [item=accent: a dance in the road] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=a+dance+in+the&collapse=1]A dance in the road [/url] Up for offer: [item=accent: tulip alchemist] [item=accent: carnassial] [item=skin: radiant seer] [item=accent: 2-bit hometown] [item=skin: the end] [item=skin: noiseofrain] [item=skin: zlohotnega sonca pleme] [item=accent: veridis quo] [item=skin: usher down the sky] [item=accent: feline flair] [item=accent: enraptured pedagogue] [item=accent: bad miracle] i have a rough price in mind for all umas above so please ask if you see one you're interested in :3
need gems :')

On AH:

Accent: A Dance in the Road

A dance in the road

Up for offer:

Accent: Tulip Alchemist Accent: Carnassial Skin: Radiant Seer Accent: 2-bit hometown Skin: The End Skin: NOISEofRAIN Skin: Zlohotnega Sonca Pleme Accent: veridis quo Skin: Usher Down the Sky Accent: feline flair Accent: Enraptured Pedagogue Accent: Bad Miracle

i have a rough price in mind for all umas above so please ask if you see one you're
interested in :3
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
How much for radiant seer?
How much for radiant seer?
mt8lr6s.png
@alakatzam maybe 1kg? can go a bit lower :)
@alakatzam maybe 1kg? can go a bit lower :)
Alice !!

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
bump!
bump!
Alice !!

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
Hi! What price would you like to see for the pedagogue f snap accent?
Hi! What price would you like to see for the pedagogue f snap accent?
f4fb125650eaf73d47fbe14f66c1247e1865f7cf.png
@subs i was thinking somewhere between 4-5kg as its a 10-print custom and quite a tentative sale ^-^
@subs i was thinking somewhere between 4-5kg as its a 10-print custom and quite a tentative sale ^-^
Alice !!

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
Oh boy! I didn’t realize that particular color was a custom but it’s well out of my price range. Hehe thanks <3
Oh boy! I didn’t realize that particular color was a custom but it’s well out of my price range. Hehe thanks <3
f4fb125650eaf73d47fbe14f66c1247e1865f7cf.png
@moomoopatt

hello! :) curious about the price ranges for eat the sun and rain tea?
@moomoopatt

hello! :) curious about the price ranges for eat the sun and rain tea?
@subs no worries!! have a great day! :D

@TempleSystem eat the sun i could let go for 600-700g and rain tea maybe 800g? rain tea is a bit more tentative :3
@subs no worries!! have a great day! :D

@TempleSystem eat the sun i could let go for 600-700g and rain tea maybe 800g? rain tea is a bit more tentative :3
Alice !!

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
bump!
bump!
Alice !!

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
1 2 3