Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Type vs. Chosen Flight
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I very much love grass types over all others without a doubt, so you would think I would pick the nature flight, but nope. Wind all the way, and water would have to be my second choice, so definitely not connected.
I very much love grass types over all others without a doubt, so you would think I would pick the nature flight, but nope. Wind all the way, and water would have to be my second choice, so definitely not connected.
"It's all a matter of perspective."
I'm in Earth flight but I really dislike most rock and ground type Pokemon.
I'm in Earth flight but I really dislike most rock and ground type Pokemon.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Grass types have always been my favorite, but I'm in Wind. My reasons for each are pretty separate from each other, so yeah, no connection between the two for me.
Grass types have always been my favorite, but I'm in Wind. My reasons for each are pretty separate from each other, so yeah, no connection between the two for me.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
i seem to like poison, dark, and ground :0)
and bug!
i seem to like poison, dark, and ground :0)
and bug!
BkLX97a.png
My favourite type is Dragon which probably correlates with the entirety of FR ngl - I'd say Poison is the most similar to my flight (which is Plague) though Poison types aren't really one of my favourites
My favourite type is Dragon which probably correlates with the entirety of FR ngl - I'd say Poison is the most similar to my flight (which is Plague) though Poison types aren't really one of my favourites
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Shadow Flight, and... yeah, most of our favorite pokemon are Ghost and Dark types. A few Psychic types.

- V.
Shadow Flight, and... yeah, most of our favorite pokemon are Ghost and Dark types. A few Psychic types.

- V.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
I think my gym type would be grass or normal or a combination of both haha I think I would be an earlier gym with Wooloo, Cottonnee, and an Ivysaur as my team.

My flight here will always be water though!
I think my gym type would be grass or normal or a combination of both haha I think I would be an earlier gym with Wooloo, Cottonnee, and an Ivysaur as my team.

My flight here will always be water though!
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
I never liked water type pokémon, but I preferred fairy type and Psychic. But my heart lies at Water flight forever[emoji=heart size=1]
I never liked water type pokémon, but I preferred fairy type and Psychic. But my heart lies at Water flight forever
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12