Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 60+ UMAs [4/11]
1 2 3 4
can i get a price check on this one?

can i get a price check on this one?

oghFcJ4.gif
price check for ?
price check for ?
MTXo7oI.png
@Toyhouse

Can I get a price check on
@Toyhouse

Can I get a price check on
AWmPZJK.png
Price check on these

Skin: pollinator friend garden
Skin: Luminol
Price check on these

Skin: Luminol
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLIES! I forgot to subscribe to the thread.

@alakatzam 500g! 50g less than LAH

@cafemochi Once Upon a Time is 1.6kg, Rotting in my Room !! is 400g (print price) and the last sale for Pressed Flowers was 6 years ago for 1.5kg, I'd be wanting about 2.5kg for it since it's been 6 years between the last time one was for sale.

@willowlight 470g! 30g less than LAH

@Aavinox fire of waters is 1kg! 100g less than LAH, pollinator friend garden is a 10 print custom recolor of the original skin, I'm not too sure what to ask but feel free to toss out an offer!

@Gaston I paid 2kg for each the red and blue copies, so I'd be wanting 2kg ^^

@Suomi No worries! It's not a bother at all, bittersweet is 900g and PADAM PADAM !! is a custom with only 2 copies that were sold, they will reprint for the price of blueprint + 1.5kg, I can take 300g off that so it'd be 3.2kg!

@Milim PADAM PADAM !! and Once Upon A Time have already been asked about, but if those users are not interested you're welcome to buy them. The prices will be listed in the list of replies I have in this post! Magical Coatl Scout M is 700g and Magical Boy is 900g

@mainecoons 650g!!

@DoctorAndTARDIS I did not mean to list that skin, I'm so sorry!

@WatchyCat 2.3kg! 200g less than LAH

@00Riku00 Someone already inquired about pollinator friend garden, It is a 10 print custom recolor, Im not too sure what to ask for it, but I am open to offers from both of you! Luminol is 800g! 50g less than LAH

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLIES! I forgot to subscribe to the thread.

@alakatzam 500g! 50g less than LAH

@cafemochi Once Upon a Time is 1.6kg, Rotting in my Room !! is 400g (print price) and the last sale for Pressed Flowers was 6 years ago for 1.5kg, I'd be wanting about 2.5kg for it since it's been 6 years between the last time one was for sale.

@willowlight 470g! 30g less than LAH

@Aavinox fire of waters is 1kg! 100g less than LAH, pollinator friend garden is a 10 print custom recolor of the original skin, I'm not too sure what to ask but feel free to toss out an offer!

@Gaston I paid 2kg for each the red and blue copies, so I'd be wanting 2kg ^^

@Suomi No worries! It's not a bother at all, bittersweet is 900g and PADAM PADAM !! is a custom with only 2 copies that were sold, they will reprint for the price of blueprint + 1.5kg, I can take 300g off that so it'd be 3.2kg!

@Milim PADAM PADAM !! and Once Upon A Time have already been asked about, but if those users are not interested you're welcome to buy them. The prices will be listed in the list of replies I have in this post! Magical Coatl Scout M is 700g and Magical Boy is 900g

@mainecoons 650g!!

@DoctorAndTARDIS I did not mean to list that skin, I'm so sorry!

@WatchyCat 2.3kg! 200g less than LAH

@00Riku00 Someone already inquired about pollinator friend garden, It is a 10 print custom recolor, Im not too sure what to ask for it, but I am open to offers from both of you! Luminol is 800g! 50g less than LAH

Perfect! Could I please purchase Magical Coatl Scout M and Magical Boy?
Perfect! Could I please purchase Magical Coatl Scout M and Magical Boy?
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Toyhouse I'll take for 470g, then!
@Toyhouse I'll take for 470g, then!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@Toyhouse

Can I get a prize check on the following please?

Skin: Citrine Gravekeeper
Accent: Foxtails
Skin: TianShang
Accent: Pumpkin Princess - Ob
@Toyhouse

Can I get a prize check on the following please?

Skin: Citrine Gravekeeper
Accent: Foxtails
Skin: TianShang
Accent: Pumpkin Princess - Ob
@Toyhouse

How much for?
@Toyhouse

How much for?
PvGrR8V.png
@Toyhouse

May I buy it for 8 eggs and 150g please?
@Toyhouse

May I buy it for 8 eggs and 150g please?
1 2 3 4