Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Haze’s Art Shop
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hi, I hope this is ok wasn't sure if you are still open.

Username: Lunergod (Is a gift for my wife)
Dragon/character: Lapin

What you would like: Something cute and sassy maybe like this
Full price and payment type: Full body sketch or half body not sure which would work better for the pose. Paying in gems.
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: Not a biggy, but maybe a rose on her head tucked next to one of her ears.
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be:
Other:
Could you do something like you did for the picture with the purple haired character sitting? Not all the shapes, but gradient color and Lapin sitting on something.
Hi, I hope this is ok wasn't sure if you are still open.

Username: Lunergod (Is a gift for my wife)
Dragon/character: Lapin

What you would like: Something cute and sassy maybe like this
Full price and payment type: Full body sketch or half body not sure which would work better for the pose. Paying in gems.
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: Not a biggy, but maybe a rose on her head tucked next to one of her ears.
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be:
Other:
Could you do something like you did for the picture with the purple haired character sitting? Not all the shapes, but gradient color and Lapin sitting on something.
@Lunergod hello! I can’t seem to view the TH page :/ it might have to do with the profile settings! I’ll also check my settings :)
@Lunergod hello! I can’t seem to view the TH page :/ it might have to do with the profile settings! I’ll also check my settings :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Sorry about that here maybe this one will work

If it doesn't can I message you the image?
Sorry about that here maybe this one will work

If it doesn't can I message you the image?
@Lunergod it’s still not working oof lol. Yep You can pm me the image :D
@Lunergod it’s still not working oof lol. Yep You can pm me the image :D
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Hello, I am back again to ask about pricing! I was wondering how much it might be to get a colored/shaded icon of Gogy holding a Monster Energy, basically the same kind of commission I got for Aero Hyper? ^^
Hello, I am back again to ask about pricing! I was wondering how much it might be to get a colored/shaded icon of Gogy holding a Monster Energy, basically the same kind of commission I got for Aero Hyper? ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 hello, welcome back! It’s nice to see you again! ^^ I can do a shaded icon for 6000g! :)
@Silverpelt60 hello, welcome back! It’s nice to see you again! ^^ I can do a shaded icon for 6000g! :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Silverpelt60 did you get my message? :>
@Silverpelt60 did you get my message? :>
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Hey, my apologies for the late response! I swear I meant to get back to this sooner ack--

I think I'll hold off on the commission for now until I know for sure that I've secured the funds, but I'm still definitely interested in getting that icon! Just can't really... afford it at this time aha. ^^'
Hey, my apologies for the late response! I swear I meant to get back to this sooner ack--

I think I'll hold off on the commission for now until I know for sure that I've secured the funds, but I'm still definitely interested in getting that icon! Just can't really... afford it at this time aha. ^^'
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 no problem!! I can go lower on the price if you’d like since you’re a frequent customer :)
@Silverpelt60 no problem!! I can go lower on the price if you’d like since you’re a frequent customer :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Art Shop Openings and Updates

I've redone the shop to look better and updated my prices and options! please let me know if you think I should change anything!

and I'm open to commissions again!
@Art Shop Openings and Updates

I've redone the shop to look better and updated my prices and options! please let me know if you think I should change anything!

and I'm open to commissions again!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29