Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just want an Ancient Fungus
I got a Burrow Bear before an Ancient fungus. Is it easier to get the fungus in gathering? All my time here I dont think ive ever gotten an ancient fungus once yet ;-;
I got a Burrow Bear before an Ancient fungus. Is it easier to get the fungus in gathering? All my time here I dont think ive ever gotten an ancient fungus once yet ;-;
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
i'll be honest, the easiest place to get 80% of coli fams is the auction house. ancient fungi are 4kt; hoardsell what you got from all that coli grinding and there you go
i'll be honest, the easiest place to get 80% of coli fams is the auction house. ancient fungi are 4kt; hoardsell what you got from all that coli grinding and there you go
"link • ufology
they/he/she
ask and ye shall receive--but to answer your question, yes actually! ancient fungi have one of the lower drop rates among familiars; burrow bears for example are in the "scarce" bracket, where ancient fungus is "rare". so no its not just you
ask and ye shall receive--but to answer your question, yes actually! ancient fungi have one of the lower drop rates among familiars; burrow bears for example are in the "scarce" bracket, where ancient fungus is "rare". so no its not just you
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[quote name="ufology" date="2024-03-27 17:25:40" ] i'll be honest, the easiest place to get 80% of coli fams is the auction house. ancient fungi are 4kt; hoardsell what you got from all that coli grinding and there you go [/quote] ..Why have I never looked at AH. TY! :>
ufology wrote on 2024-03-27 17:25:40:

..Why have I never looked at AH. TY! :>
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png