Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] 5€/USD+ Cheap emergency comms!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
updated
updated
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
bloop
bloop
added chibi and mlp
added chibi and mlp
bloop
bloop
Making this post to help bump your shop, but adding some fluff so it won't be considered spam as well: Sending a PM! <3
Making this post to help bump your shop, but adding some fluff so it won't be considered spam as well: Sending a PM! <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
bloop
bloop
bloop
bloop
hi hi, was curious if you're okay doing canines? :> tysm!
hi hi, was curious if you're okay doing canines? :> tysm!
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Kisu hii :> yes i can do both anthro and feral! below are some examples for my semi realistic and my cartoony art style :)) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/SsJnKcJx/rurik-refsheet-feral.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/2SpZrNZY/cutiebox.png[/img]
@Kisu

hii :> yes i can do both anthro and feral! below are some examples for my semi realistic and my cartoony art style :))

rurik-refsheet-feral.png

cutiebox.png
@Babylu

hey!! i'm looking for a possible half body color for Sparrow & Sterren together!! I would love to have them gijinka/humanified as well. I can PM you with more details if you're interested! they currently don't have humanoid designs as of yet, but i would love to come up with something with you if possible :)

edit: basically Sparrow as a Tiefling & Sterren as an Elf(?). really leaning into DND character designs.
@Babylu

hey!! i'm looking for a possible half body color for Sparrow & Sterren together!! I would love to have them gijinka/humanified as well. I can PM you with more details if you're interested! they currently don't have humanoid designs as of yet, but i would love to come up with something with you if possible :)

edit: basically Sparrow as a Tiefling & Sterren as an Elf(?). really leaning into DND character designs.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur