Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron Service [Level 14]
1 2 3 4
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mm4anxW.png[/img] [center][b][size=5]Hello Everyone![/b][/center] Just like the title says, I am offering my services for Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. If I can help someone get an item they need that they can not get, or need someone who has more time to get it than they do, then you have come to the right place. I am at level 14, so I know I am not the highest level on Baldwin, but the more you let me help you, the more experience I can gain, and thus I can increase my availability of things I can brew. Win-Win! [center][b][size=5]Rules[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] No need to @ me, I am subscribed to the forum [*]After telling me which item you want brewed, I ask that you bring me the components for the item you want brewed. This includes the items needed and the treasure used to brew it. [*]I will have a list of Baldwin Materials I own. If you are missing an item, you can look there, but I wish to be paid the treasure amount of the item I supplement unless it's a transmutation component, then it's 1 gem. So the item Coral Basilisk Field Notes only costs 23 treasure per unit, whereas Black Slime will cost 1 gem. [*]Please send all items and payments via Crossroads. [*][b]First come, first serve.[/b] I will take all requests, but I will be doing it based on who meets all of the criteria first! So if you are the first in the forum thread, but the person who posts behind you gets me the required items first, I will help them first. [*] I will send the item back to you via Crossroads when it is done. [/LIST]
mm4anxW.png
Hello Everyone!
Just like the title says, I am offering my services for Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.
If I can help someone get an item they need that they can not get, or need someone who has more time to get it than they do, then you have come to the right place. I am at level 14, so I know I am not the highest level on Baldwin, but the more you let me help you, the more experience I can gain, and thus I can increase my availability of things I can brew. Win-Win!
Rules
  • No need to @ me, I am subscribed to the forum
  • After telling me which item you want brewed, I ask that you bring me the components for the item you want brewed. This includes the items needed and the treasure used to brew it.
  • I will have a list of Baldwin Materials I own. If you are missing an item, you can look there, but I wish to be paid the treasure amount of the item I supplement unless it's a transmutation component, then it's 1 gem.
    So the item Coral Basilisk Field Notes only costs 23 treasure per unit, whereas Black Slime will cost 1 gem.
  • Please send all items and payments via Crossroads.
  • First come, first serve. I will take all requests, but I will be doing it based on who meets all of the criteria first! So if you are the first in the forum thread, but the person who posts behind you gets me the required items first, I will help them first.
  • I will send the item back to you via Crossroads when it is done.
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
[center][b][size=5]Baldwin Materials[/b][/center] [center][b][size=5]Food[/b][/center] [center][item=Deepsea Cucumber]x10 [item=Honeybee]x12 [item=Horse Fly]x3 [item=Leaf Beetle]x11 [item=Merry Melon]x3 [item=Nudibranch]x5 [item=Royal Oyster]x4 [item=Shatterwing Butterfly]x3 [item=Snapping Turtle]x2 [item=Spearmint]x6 [item=Venomous Fly]x4 [center][b][size=5]Materials[/b][/center] [center][item=Arcane Runestone]x1 [item=Battered Book of Fables]x7 [item=Construction Armor]x8 [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes]x9 [item=Fir Branch]x23 [item=Fire Runestone] x2 [item=Glass Shards]x10 [item=Hunter Circuit]x1 [item=Intact Parchment]x3 [item=Iron Belt Buckle]x10 [item=Light Runestone]x2 [item=Lightning Runestone]x1 [item=Mistral Glove]x8 [item=Nature Runestone]x2 [item=Plague Runestone]x1 [item=Redwood Kindling]x6 [item=Ruby]x16 [item=Seaside Trumpet]x18 [item=Sentinel Armor]x3 [item=Shadow Runestone]x1 [item=Shed Orange Scale]x15 [item=Silver Ore]x1[item=Sparrow Skull]x21 [item=Spellbound Glove]x8 [item=Titanium Wrench]x3 [item=Water Runestone]x1 [item=Wind Runestone]x1 [item=Black Slime]x1 [item=Blue Goo]x1 [item=Blue Ooze]x2 [item=Blue Sludge]x1 [item=Copper Muck]x1 [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction]x1[item=Grey Slime]x1 [item=Orange Ooze]x3 [item=Orange Sludge]x3 [item=Purple Goo]x3 [item=Purple Sludge]x1 [item=Red Ooze]x1 [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker]x1 [item=White Slime]x1 [center][b][size=5]Familiars[/b] [item=Radioactive Slime] x1 [item=River Muck]x1 [b][size=5]Battle[/b] [b][size=5]Other[/b] [item=Black King]x1 [item=Black Pawn]x12 [item=Broken Bottle]x22 [item=Forest Field Guide]x1 [item=Giant Lilypad]x1 [item=Herbalist's Satchel]x6 [item=Mender's Healing Staff]x5 [item=Owlcat Journal]x4 [item=Redfin Belt]x1 [item=Rusty Pickaxe]x5 [item=Showy Bells]x1 [item=White Pawn]x6 [item=Wolpertinger Hoodie]x3
Baldwin Materials
Food
Deepsea Cucumber x10 Honeybee x12 Horse Fly x3 Leaf Beetle x11
Merry Melon x3 Nudibranch x5 Royal Oyster x4 Shatterwing Butterfly x3
Snapping Turtle x2 Spearmint x6 Venomous Fly x4
Materials
Arcane Runestone x1 Battered Book of Fables x7 Construction Armor x8 Coral Basilisk Field Notes x9
Fir Branch x23 Fire Runestone x2 Glass Shards x10 Hunter Circuit x1
Intact Parchment x3 Iron Belt Buckle x10 Light Runestone x2 Lightning Runestone x1
Mistral Glove x8 Nature Runestone x2 Plague Runestone x1 Redwood Kindling x6
Ruby x16 Seaside Trumpet x18 Sentinel Armor x3 Shadow Runestone x1
Shed Orange Scale x15 Silver Ore x1 Sparrow Skull x21 Spellbound Glove x8
Titanium Wrench x3 Water Runestone x1 Wind Runestone x1

Black Slime x1 Blue Goo x1 Blue Ooze x2 Blue Sludge x1
Copper Muck x1 Fine Alchemical Reduction x1 Grey Slime x1 Orange Ooze x3
Orange Sludge x3 Purple Goo x3 Purple Sludge x1 Red Ooze x1
Reinforced Glass Beaker x1 White Slime x1
Familiars
Radioactive Slime x1 River Muck x1

Battle

Other
Black King x1 Black Pawn x12 Broken Bottle x22 Forest Field Guide x1
Giant Lilypad x1 Herbalist's Satchel x6 Mender's Healing Staff x5 Owlcat Journal x4
Redfin Belt x1 Rusty Pickaxe x5 Showy Bells x1 White Pawn x6
Wolpertinger Hoodie x3
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
[center][b][size=5]Current Requests[/b][/center] @AliceShiki [item=Yellow Ooze]x90 --> [item=Green Ooze]x180 @lemfolis [item=Silver Muck]x5 [item=Grey Slime]x5 [item=Yellow Ooze]x20 [item=Orange Ooze]x20 [item=Glass Beaker]x5 --> [item=Primary Gene: Skink]x5 [item=Orange Sludge]x198 --> [item=Red Sludge]x66 --> [item=Purple Sludge]x22 [b]Current Progress[/b] [item=Yellow Ooze]x86 --> [item=Green Ooze]x6
Current Requests

@AliceShiki
Yellow Ooze x90 --> Green Ooze x180

@lemfolis
Silver Muck x5 Grey Slime x5 Yellow Ooze x20 Orange Ooze x20
Glass Beaker x5 --> Primary Gene: Skink x5

Orange Sludge x198 --> Red Sludge x66 --> Purple Sludge x22

Current Progress
Yellow Ooze x86 --> Green Ooze x6
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
Open for business
Open for business
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
Can you help me convert 99 orange sludge to 11 purple sludge?

That's 44 brews total.
Can you help me convert 99 orange sludge to 11 purple sludge?

That's 44 brews total.
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis
Sorry for the slow response, friend.
I can absolutely do that for you
@lemfolis
Sorry for the slow response, friend.
I can absolutely do that for you