Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bday Raffle! | Drawing Winners!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75
@Altair
Helloo and happy birthday! It's awesome of you to put this sort of celebration up.
May I get a free ticket as well as one for being in Arcane? C:
Also here are some pings: @Metamochi @ksnomi @Corn @MageFace @Kozilek @Tiarana @Amorpheous @Ryuukishin @Jynk @meat
So that's a total of 12 tickets!
I'm also going to be sending some treasure/gems, and potentially some exalt fodder as well?
@Altair
Helloo and happy birthday! It's awesome of you to put this sort of celebration up.
May I get a free ticket as well as one for being in Arcane? C:
Also here are some pings: @Metamochi @ksnomi @Corn @MageFace @Kozilek @Tiarana @Amorpheous @Ryuukishin @Jynk @meat
So that's a total of 12 tickets!
I'm also going to be sending some treasure/gems, and potentially some exalt fodder as well?
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@Altair
Oh I guess I'm doing this now. Happy birthday!
Light Sprite? Sure, I'll take one.
:)
@Altair
Oh I guess I'm doing this now. Happy birthday!
Light Sprite? Sure, I'll take one.
:)
qyemw5.jpg
@Altair - My sister @csatrolyn pinged me here. Can I have a free ticket for posting, being Arcane, and posting on your profile? :)

And I'd probably want a Light Sprite to add to my collection or maybe gift it to my sister (but make her work for it. XD)
@Altair - My sister @csatrolyn pinged me here. Can I have a free ticket for posting, being Arcane, and posting on your profile? :)

And I'd probably want a Light Sprite to add to my collection or maybe gift it to my sister (but make her work for it. XD)
@Altair I dont know how to properly claim the tickets but i guess ill do it like this !
1 ticket for pinging you yes !
Im not windy,but im arcane and joined int he last registration opening before the water flight's festival ! So thats 2 tickets
Imma ping a few friends yes then !
@coil
@ikilou
@BerryFinder
@Kermitwaffle

ahhh My friend coil is colelcting all the sprites to have a sprite themed lair! I wnat it too but he kinda craves it,and the lgiht sprite is the only one left to have and I know soon it'll be impossible to get one so im looking ways to get one ! And raffles are a way to maybe get my hands to one and help him complete the collection !

As for buying tickets and art and dragon trading ,shoudl I send a PM or here ? Cuase i think ill buy a lot,A LOT of tickets UUu

ps thank you so much for doing this raffle !! qu q
ps 2 : if I was mistaken about the resgistration opening im sorry uuu
@Altair I dont know how to properly claim the tickets but i guess ill do it like this !
1 ticket for pinging you yes !
Im not windy,but im arcane and joined int he last registration opening before the water flight's festival ! So thats 2 tickets
Imma ping a few friends yes then !
@coil
@ikilou
@BerryFinder
@Kermitwaffle

ahhh My friend coil is colelcting all the sprites to have a sprite themed lair! I wnat it too but he kinda craves it,and the lgiht sprite is the only one left to have and I know soon it'll be impossible to get one so im looking ways to get one ! And raffles are a way to maybe get my hands to one and help him complete the collection !

As for buying tickets and art and dragon trading ,shoudl I send a PM or here ? Cuase i think ill buy a lot,A LOT of tickets UUu

ps thank you so much for doing this raffle !! qu q
ps 2 : if I was mistaken about the resgistration opening im sorry uuu
@Altair
I'll take a free ticket, one "early birthday greeting" ticket, a "most recent registration" ticket, and a light sprite reasons ticket

reasons to have a light sprite: ngl, I would sell it at some point in the vague future (after making friends with it, at least), and then use all that treasure/gems/etc to finish all my gene projects! YEAH

and also, 20 regular treasure tickets XD
@Altair
I'll take a free ticket, one "early birthday greeting" ticket, a "most recent registration" ticket, and a light sprite reasons ticket

reasons to have a light sprite: ngl, I would sell it at some point in the vague future (after making friends with it, at least), and then use all that treasure/gems/etc to finish all my gene projects! YEAH

and also, 20 regular treasure tickets XD
b50x50still.gif
@Altair i'm so glad you like the banner! 20 sounds really good for it :>

i also ended up arting you! i asked my friend who to draw and she said vermeil, so here he is! i got super excited that he's an rp dragon, that's so cool

now i will also _finally_ send some money! :> i also have tons of stuff to send but there are so many i'm not sure what to send,,, that'll probably have to wait.

//oh and! i really really want a light sprite because i want to collect a full bestiary (minus ks familiars). it's the only real project i have and it's my biggest dream to fill it ;;;
@Altair i'm so glad you like the banner! 20 sounds really good for it :>

i also ended up arting you! i asked my friend who to draw and she said vermeil, so here he is! i got super excited that he's an rp dragon, that's so cool

now i will also _finally_ send some money! :> i also have tons of stuff to send but there are so many i'm not sure what to send,,, that'll probably have to wait.

//oh and! i really really want a light sprite because i want to collect a full bestiary (minus ks familiars). it's the only real project i have and it's my biggest dream to fill it ;;;
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@Altair ping! :D
(Joined in recent registration ^_^)
@Mawkingbird Come join the raffle o^o
Why I want a Light Sprite? They're cute and it would match well with one of my dragons ^_^
@Altair ping! :D
(Joined in recent registration ^_^)
@Mawkingbird Come join the raffle o^o
Why I want a Light Sprite? They're cute and it would match well with one of my dragons ^_^
@Altair
First of all, I love your username.

I joined in the most recent registration window as well :3

I want a Light Sprite because I'm in the Light Flight, and my dragons need one to cuddle with.

@Frickitude, join us!
@Altair
First of all, I love your username.

I joined in the most recent registration window as well :3

I want a Light Sprite because I'm in the Light Flight, and my dragons need one to cuddle with.

@Frickitude, join us!
CA5ICKE.pngtumblr_no29vfAwI21scvslqo1_100.pngtumblr_phq33vxslT1tfme10o3_100.png
OH, gosh, someone pinged me in this how wonderful :D
OH, gosh, someone pinged me in this how wonderful :D
@Altair, hello fellow windie! I joined in the most recent sign-ups (or at least, I don't think there's been any since?). I'd like a light sprite, honestly, partially because it rhymes and I'm easily amused, and partially it looks like something Tinkerbell would have as a pet.

[Edit: that's 4: 1 for posting, one for being wind, one for registering in the most recent window, 1 for the light sprite explanation]

And a bit off-topic, but are you fond of any games aside from AC?
@Altair, hello fellow windie! I joined in the most recent sign-ups (or at least, I don't think there's been any since?). I'd like a light sprite, honestly, partially because it rhymes and I'm easily amused, and partially it looks like something Tinkerbell would have as a pet.

[Edit: that's 4: 1 for posting, one for being wind, one for registering in the most recent window, 1 for the light sprite explanation]

And a bit off-topic, but are you fond of any games aside from AC?
Occasional buyer of unwanted 6-digit dragons and old festival everythings.
All of my dragons without familiars are non-permadragons. Message me with an offer if one interests you!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75