Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
Has anyone been getting the skins they have requested recently?
Has anyone been getting the skins they have requested recently?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@Mogaar it says CLOSED everywhere on first page, they are probably on vacation or somewhere :P
@Mogaar it says CLOSED everywhere on first page, they are probably on vacation or somewhere :P
I appreciate your attempt at answering my questions. I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly.

Let me give it another go.

Does this thread open up from time to time to sell skins or are people just posting and never getting a skin or response.

I appreciate your attempt at answering my questions. I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly.

Let me give it another go.

Does this thread open up from time to time to sell skins or are people just posting and never getting a skin or response.

Ohhh am sorry xD I did get few skins from them about 2 weeks ago ^^ all sent as private AH listing
Ohhh am sorry xD I did get few skins from them about 2 weeks ago ^^ all sent as private AH listing
Your rerun pinglist is being mildly fussy but I so want a once lost skin for obe F. I have a pretty little lady that would look amazing in it
Your rerun pinglist is being mildly fussy but I so want a once lost skin for obe F. I have a pretty little lady that would look amazing in it
Z7cgb70.png
@Wysterinka Thanks so much for the information. I am recently back to FR and trying to learn.
@Wysterinka Thanks so much for the information. I am recently back to FR and trying to learn.
[quote name="Vanshira" date="2024-03-06 09:05:21" ] @Reisiger *sigh* In an ideal world, I would own enough of your skins for all my dragons. However, money is a thing, and funds are limited. For now, I'd like copies of Verlore Oomblik[s] and Verlore Tyd[/s]. [/quote] Well, I found Verlore Tyd in the AH, so now I just need Oomblik.
Vanshira wrote on 2024-03-06 09:05:21:
@Reisiger *sigh* In an ideal world, I would own enough of your skins for all my dragons. However, money is a thing, and funds are limited. For now, I'd like copies of Verlore Oomblik and Verlore Tyd.
Well, I found Verlore Tyd in the AH, so now I just need Oomblik.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@RevHellebore (Pinging myself so I don't lose the thread lol) Once I get the funds, absolutely interested in [item=Skin: Pearlescent] and [item=Skin: Whimsy]
@RevHellebore
(Pinging myself so I don't lose the thread lol)

Once I get the funds, absolutely interested in

Skin: Pearlescent and Skin: Whimsy
Hi there! Can I have a Copy of Gister? Thank you :D
Hi there! Can I have a Copy of Gister? Thank you :D
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Reisiger Hello! Are there any remaining copies of Verlore Tyd? I see it is sold out on the AH but there may be stock still left. I also see the "closed" notice but am unsure if that's permeant or you are just taking a break, so I figured I'd post this just incase you return/re-open. If the former then I'm sorry to pester! Thank you.
@Reisiger Hello! Are there any remaining copies of Verlore Tyd? I see it is sold out on the AH but there may be stock still left. I also see the "closed" notice but am unsure if that's permeant or you are just taking a break, so I figured I'd post this just incase you return/re-open. If the former then I'm sorry to pester! Thank you.
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144