Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | my first breeding project begins :3
1 2
With three eggs that's 57% chance of failure, 43% chance of success! Good luck!!! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
With three eggs that's 57% chance of failure, 43% chance of success! Good luck!!!
ATTEMPT 1 HAS HATCHED

didnt get the dream derg - 3 pthalo's [crying emoji]

but theyve all got decent colour schemes and ones got rare eyes so ive gone around and asked if any of my friends want them before setting them up to exalting :3 good homes for good beasts
ATTEMPT 1 HAS HATCHED

didnt get the dream derg - 3 pthalo's [crying emoji]

but theyve all got decent colour schemes and ones got rare eyes so ive gone around and asked if any of my friends want them before setting them up to exalting :3 good homes for good beasts
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
UPDATE ON ATTEMPT TWO: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94462691][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944627/94462691_350.png[/img][/url] I GOT HER!!! was a bit nervous abt the tertiary colour but it looked so beautiful with the sparkles i couldnt help but put a bit more fictional currency into her :3 AND THE GOAT EYES!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY ABT THIS RAAAAHHHHHHH i shall restrain myself though because i shant subject the forum to gods worst dragon autusm* on a dead thread revival * im autistic irl dont woury about it
UPDATE ON ATTEMPT TWO:
94462691_350.png
I GOT HER!!! was a bit nervous abt the tertiary colour but it looked so beautiful with the sparkles i couldnt help but put a bit more fictional currency into her :3 AND THE GOAT EYES!!!!!!!
IM SO HAPPY ABT THIS RAAAAHHHHHHH i shall restrain myself though because i shant subject the forum to gods worst dragon autusm* on a dead thread revival

* im autistic irl dont woury about it
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
omg shes BEAUTIFUL!! the sparklies,,,, congratulations omg!!!! *autisticly dances for u* AND THE GOATIE EYES R SO CUTE 2
omg shes BEAUTIFUL!! the sparklies,,,, congratulations omg!!!! *autisticly dances for u* AND THE GOATIE EYES R SO CUTE 2
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
oh she's so pretty,,, congrats!!
oh she's so pretty,,, congrats!!
ZcrsSbC.png
She's so cool!!
She's so cool!!
JGJgvgA.png
1 2