Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Nest [Found!]
[center] [size=5]Status: Online / [b]Offline[/b] / Busy / In Coli[/size] ----- Hello hi! I'm trying to breed dragons that fit my projects' needs, so here I am! I'll probably reuse this thread for future nest needs. If that happens, I'll make this look prettier! Please let me know if you need food! When the nest is hatched, please send the dragons back via 1t PAs, payment will be PMed to you when I get them back! Also, don't worry if you miss a day or two, there's no deadline, really! Just be sure to communicate any issues you have, and we're all good :D ----- [size=4][b]Need:[/b][/size] N/A [size=4][b]Offering:[/b][/size] - 10g/kt - Arcane nests - Dragon boarding Just let me know what you'd like! If you want something not on this list, you can ask and we can work something out if I have the means of fulfilling it :D ----- [size=4][b]Currrent Goals:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z5GSnJR.png[/img] [b]Nest: Ice[/b] Nocturne Female Obsidian / Abyss / Abyss Any eyes except Multi-gaze, Goat, Unusual, Dark Sclera. Success Tip: 10g/kt Extra 10g/kt if the tert is Opal! ----- I'm subscribed, no need to ping me!

Hello hi! I'm trying to breed dragons that fit my projects' needs, so here I am! I'll probably reuse this thread for future nest needs. If that happens, I'll make this look prettier!

Please let me know if you need food! When the nest is hatched, please send the dragons back via 1t PAs, payment will be PMed to you when I get them back!

Also, don't worry if you miss a day or two, there's no deadline, really! Just be sure to communicate any issues you have, and we're all good :D

Need:
N/A

Offering:
- 10g/kt
- Arcane nests
- Dragon boarding
Just let me know what you'd like! If you want something not on this list, you can ask and we can work something out if I have the means of fulfilling it :D

Currrent Goals:
Z5GSnJR.png
Nest: Ice
Nocturne Female
Obsidian / Abyss / Abyss
Any eyes except Multi-gaze, Goat, Unusual, Dark Sclera.
Success Tip: 10g/kt
Extra 10g/kt if the tert is Opal!

I'm subscribed, no need to ping me!
VDS4Ncm.png
res!
res!
VDS4Ncm.png
Heya! I can pick up your nest :] Food not needed ^^
Heya! I can pick up your nest :] Food not needed ^^
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
@Jovatata thank you!! sending CR :D
@Jovatata thank you!! sending CR :D
VDS4Ncm.png
3 eggs! *crosses fingers for you*
3 eggs! *crosses fingers for you*
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
bump! now looking for either a lightning or ice nest :D
bump! now looking for either a lightning or ice nest :D
VDS4Ncm.png
@swiftystarss
I have a Lightning nest available and will definitely swap you for an Arcane nest. Snacks are nice but not necessary but please no payment otherwise.
@swiftystarss
I have a Lightning nest available and will definitely swap you for an Arcane nest. Snacks are nice but not necessary but please no payment otherwise.
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
@Paramina hihi I just got a nest, sorry! came to update this then saw your message T-T
@Paramina hihi I just got a nest, sorry! came to update this then saw your message T-T
VDS4Ncm.png