Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell to Arcane Raffle [Drawing!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@treesapperson

Oh gosh sorry I missed the first ping!! I just got back from a vacation haha. Could I pick up Glimmerwing?
@treesapperson

Oh gosh sorry I missed the first ping!! I just got back from a vacation haha. Could I pick up Glimmerwing?
[center]@amumew It's no problem, I hope your vacation was a ton of fun! :D I'm going to let wormskulls pick before you, just because with the re-ping, you were technically moved to third place this round. But if worm doesn't want Glimmerwing, then she's all yours![emoji=familiar heart size=1] Do you have a second pick just in case?[/center]
@amumew It's no problem, I hope your vacation was a ton of fun! :D

I'm going to let wormskulls pick before you, just because with the re-ping, you were technically moved to third place this round. But if worm doesn't want Glimmerwing, then she's all yours!

Do you have a second pick just in case?
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@treesapperon

Thanks you!! it was lots of fun!! And yeah that's no problem at all it makes sense! As a second pick Jun would be great. Hope you've been having a great day!! <3
@treesapperon

Thanks you!! it was lots of fun!! And yeah that's no problem at all it makes sense! As a second pick Jun would be great. Hope you've been having a great day!! <3
Oh my gosh did not expect to win anything in this raffle thanks so much! my choice this guy i <3 permababies [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57453694][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574537/57453694_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh my gosh did not expect to win anything in this raffle thanks so much!

my choice

this guy i <3 permababies
57453694_350.png
tn0RSo5.png
06xk8gV.png
nv4LFb6.png
Xub4k1J.png
47OyeGK.png
[center](If ticket numbers look low this time around, it's because I removed those who already won and condensed the remaining tickets (for my own sanity, lol)! Don't worry, you all still have the same amount of tickets, and are listed in the same order [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) With draws of tickets [b]321[/b], [b]242[/b] and [b]334[/b], the fifth round winners of the main raffle are... [size=5]1. @chiyobit 2. @Wth 3. @romeow[/size] Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3304610/1#post_55876176]Here[/url] is the link to the dragons still available [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
(If ticket numbers look low this time around, it's because I removed those who already won and condensed the remaining tickets (for my own sanity, lol)! Don't worry, you all still have the same amount of tickets, and are listed in the same order )

With draws of tickets 321, 242 and 334, the fifth round winners of the main raffle are...

1. @chiyobit

2. @Wth

3. @romeow

Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.).

Here is the link to the dragons still available
woo~ ermm if cheesecake is still available i’d love to take her ^^
woo~ ermm if cheesecake is still available i’d love to take her ^^
2pLyE6L.png

chiyo

18 | they / she
Awww yay! Congrats everybody! :)

If either dragons are available, I'm interested in:

Oberon or Reznin

Awww yay! Congrats everybody! :)

If either dragons are available, I'm interested in:

Oberon or Reznin

9QZCVAk.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
yippee!!!! ty for hosting this

cheesecake, grilledcheese, oberon in that order!
yippee!!!! ty for hosting this

cheesecake, grilledcheese, oberon in that order!
ySNe18a.png
4MbPoqE.pngmlHpBMC.png
7nrEOpT.pngypcKWM0.png
ll0CfnD.pngYw8EvNQ.png
FObX7rS.pngtNdq8a4.png
5hF3FGk.pngS3J5uo7.png
k8LYvAw.png
[center]With draws of tickets [b]58[/b], [b]30[/b] and [b]187[/b], the sixth round winners of the main raffle are... [size=5]1. @Niya 2. @CherryJasper 3. @Computing[/size] Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3304610/1#post_55876176]Here[/url] is the link to the dragons still available [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
With draws of tickets 58, 30 and 187, the sixth round winners of the main raffle are...

1. @Niya

2. @CherryJasper

3. @Computing

Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.).

Here is the link to the dragons still available
@treesapperson honestly a bit of an unfortunate time to win a raffle, i've recently made a vow to not pick up more projects :'D

I'm only really interested in Kernel! But if first place decides to choose them you're free to redraw second place

@treesapperson honestly a bit of an unfortunate time to win a raffle, i've recently made a vow to not pick up more projects :'D

I'm only really interested in Kernel! But if first place decides to choose them you're free to redraw second place

3delmj.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19