Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [YCH] - Dragon Portrait !!(WIP Dusthide)
1 2 3 4 5
@Wolfe Thanks [emoji=familiar heart size=1] it means a lot to me your sweet comment ^^ If you evern want others afterwards feel free to ask ;3 No worries for the ping, as I am subbed :)
@Wolfe

Thanks it means a lot to me your sweet comment ^^ If you evern want others afterwards feel free to ask ;3
No worries for the ping, as I am subbed :)
s8ii3YW.png
@Wolfe Here is your dragon :D If you need to me change anything, feel free to tell me :) Thanks for the adopt [emoji=new friend size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/3Tgb5wM.png[/img]
@Wolfe

Here is your dragon :D If you need to me change anything, feel free to tell me :)
Thanks for the adopt

3Tgb5wM.png
s8ii3YW.png
Awww, I love him! Thanks! I don't think I see any changes needed. I'll set up a CR with your payment! <3

Definitely plan to come back when I gather up more funds. The Veil and Boa busts are definitely calling my name. xD
Awww, I love him! Thanks! I don't think I see any changes needed. I'll set up a CR with your payment! <3

Definitely plan to come back when I gather up more funds. The Veil and Boa busts are definitely calling my name. xD
@Wolfe Glad you like him :D Take your time, for when you wanna have a veil or/and boa busts, the shop will stillbe open ^^b thanks a lot! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Wolfe
Glad you like him :D
Take your time, for when you wanna have a veil or/and boa busts, the shop will stillbe open ^^b
thanks a lot!
s8ii3YW.png
bump
bump
s8ii3YW.png
bump
bump
s8ii3YW.png
i really like the new dragon, looks like a cute worm dragon (ik it aint supposed to be but its still cute :3) So started working on a sketch for the portrait *hehe* [img]https://i.imgur.com/CtpDSbH.png[/img]
i really like the new dragon, looks like a cute worm dragon (ik it aint supposed to be but its still cute :3)
So started working on a sketch for the portrait *hehe*

CtpDSbH.png
s8ii3YW.png
1 2 3 4 5