Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
@skeleyarts I'm so sorry. The Giveaway closed last night unfortunately, and all hatchlings are spoken for. It will reopen on the 24th. If you hit the star at the top ofthe page, you'll be alerted when I post the opening message for Mistral Jamboree. :)
@skeleyarts I'm so sorry. The Giveaway closed last night unfortunately, and all hatchlings are spoken for. It will reopen on the 24th. If you hit the star at the top ofthe page, you'll be alerted when I post the opening message for Mistral Jamboree. :)
GiKj6f3.gif MUliTJ2.gifoa2NJIM.gif oa2NJIM.gif MUliTJ2.gif GiKj6f3.gif ---
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1766372][img] https://45.media.tumblr.com/ba377628a9c41727276a76cd8838eff7/tumblr_o337geltCX1ugf70go2_100.gif[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][size=5][b]"The wind and arcane flights painting the sky in swirling clouds and mystical energies is a sight to behold!" -Windsinger [/b][/size][/center] [nextcol] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1766372][img] https://45.media.tumblr.com/ba377628a9c41727276a76cd8838eff7/tumblr_o337geltCX1ugf70go2_100.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] Welcome, new players, to [emoji=left wing size=1]Flight Rising![emoji=right wing size=1] Please feel free to ask any questions, and I hope you find hatchlings here that you can cherish for as long as possible. The Giveaway is now open for Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune size=1] I apologize for being a full day late in opening the Giveaway. A friend was in from out of state, and we spent the week having one adventure after another. I didn't really have time for much FR things, and a previous nesting kept my slots full until this morning. To make up for this, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3291899/1#post_55573049]Donations[/url] section has several items for claim. The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/44110/2449166?name=&type=undefined]Giveaway[/url] tab in my lair also has several hatchlings from the nests that kept me from starting this giveaway yesterday and are free to anyone who wants them. Because of the extra items I have in stock and the late start, I'll be pinging the list early @pinglist-4946 and extending the Giveaway until next Thursday at FR 15:00 Happy Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
tumblr_o337geltCX1ugf70go2_100.gif
"The wind and arcane flights painting the sky in swirling clouds and mystical energies is a sight to behold!" -Windsinger
tumblr_o337geltCX1ugf70go2_100.gif

Welcome, new players, to Flight Rising! Please feel free to ask any questions, and I hope you find hatchlings here that you can cherish for as long as possible.

The Giveaway is now open for Mistral Jamboree!

I apologize for being a full day late in opening the Giveaway. A friend was in from out of state, and we spent the week having one adventure after another. I didn't really have time for much FR things, and a previous nesting kept my slots full until this morning.

To make up for this, the Donations section has several items for claim. The Giveaway tab in my lair also has several hatchlings from the nests that kept me from starting this giveaway yesterday and are free to anyone who wants them.

Because of the extra items I have in stock and the late start, I'll be pinging the list early @Holiday Giveaway and extending the Giveaway until next Thursday at FR 15:00

Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Morning Bump
- Morning Bump
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1] Afternon bump
Afternon bump
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Oooh, I love this idea! Makes the gambler in me very happy- I mean, uh...

I'd love to claim a hatchling from Savek and Cierra and one from Pyxis and Astrea, please! I'd also love a Peony of Rockbreaker if that's alright :)
Oooh, I love this idea! Makes the gambler in me very happy- I mean, uh...

I'd love to claim a hatchling from Savek and Cierra and one from Pyxis and Astrea, please! I'd also love a Peony of Rockbreaker if that's alright :)
jt3PpxV.png
@JaceSpace Lol, I guess it is kinda like gambling, never knowing what you're going to get after all, but you chose two really good nests. Those four hardly ever produce bad hatchlings.

The snek will be in your inbox! :)
@JaceSpace Lol, I guess it is kinda like gambling, never knowing what you're going to get after all, but you chose two really good nests. Those four hardly ever produce bad hatchlings.

The snek will be in your inbox! :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
hi, i've read the post over a few times but i'm a bit confused, it the giveaway open to everyone right now or only accounts under 6 weeks old?
if it's open to everyone, can i claim a hatchling from Stellan/Acrux and Orion/Octavia?
hi, i've read the post over a few times but i'm a bit confused, it the giveaway open to everyone right now or only accounts under 6 weeks old?
if it's open to everyone, can i claim a hatchling from Stellan/Acrux and Orion/Octavia?
Hi, could I please get a hatchling from Savek/Cierra and Stellan/Acrux? Thank you for doing this, it's great!
Hi, could I please get a hatchling from Savek/Cierra and Stellan/Acrux? Thank you for doing this, it's great!
@luckylatios Since you're only a week past the official deadline, I'll allow it. As long as the dragons go to good homes, I'm happy. ^^ @Gllang You bet! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@luckylatios Since you're only a week past the official deadline, I'll allow it. As long as the dragons go to good homes, I'm happy. ^^

@Gllang You bet!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Oh good lord...I can't believe this. I have forgotten to nest my couples for the last two days. So much has been going on, and my mind is elsewhere. I'm extending this giveaway to next Friday to make up for this, and don't forget to check out the Giveaway tab in my lair for already hatched haychlings free to anyone. Happy Mistral Jamboree![emoji=wind rune size=1]
Oh good lord...I can't believe this. I have forgotten to nest my couples for the last two days. So much has been going on, and my mind is elsewhere. I'm extending this giveaway to next Friday to make up for this, and don't forget to check out the Giveaway tab in my lair for already hatched haychlings free to anyone.

Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson