Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RatBoulevard's Art Shop! [CLOSED] [5/5]
1 2 3 4
Heya! If I could grab a slot for my faceless hulking beastie, I would be very happy!
I apologize for the lack of written references/pointers in advance, I know her design might be a tad unusual. If you would want to know anything more about her to potray her, feel free to PM me. :3

H/B/HB: Full Body
SHADE: Full Shade
CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/1474872.haven-the-warden-chrysalis
BG: Optional, if you won't have the energy or want to do one when you get to Haven, but I think putting her in a darker background would make her pop!

Middle of woods at night perhaps, as cryptid and analog-horror like as can be. Feel free to follow the vibe.
The light-blue areas of her body glow gently in darkness, especially the stripes on her chest, so feel free to have fun with that. She is loosely themed after Minecraft skulk, being a deformed, underdeveloped variation of The Warden. :3
FR TIME: +7, but I check frequently. :D

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I love your art style, I feel like I can almost feel the chalk-y texture of it by gaze alone. Very dreamy. :3
Heya! If I could grab a slot for my faceless hulking beastie, I would be very happy!
I apologize for the lack of written references/pointers in advance, I know her design might be a tad unusual. If you would want to know anything more about her to potray her, feel free to PM me. :3

BG: Optional, if you won't have the energy or want to do one when you get to Haven, but I think putting her in a darker background would make her pop!

Middle of woods at night perhaps, as cryptid and analog-horror like as can be. Feel free to follow the vibe.
The light-blue areas of her body glow gently in darkness, especially the stripes on her chest, so feel free to have fun with that. She is loosely themed after Minecraft skulk, being a deformed, underdeveloped variation of The Warden. :3

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I love your art style, I feel like I can almost feel the chalk-y texture of it by gaze alone. Very dreamy. :3
• They/Them • Horticulture Student • Aromantic • Bunny Parent •

Resistance, jubilation, and freedom go one way. We grow more expansive, more inclusive, louder, larger, brighter.
[quote name="Thornback" date="2024-03-27 03:16:56" ] Heya! If I could grab a slot for my faceless hulking beastie, I would be very happy! I apologize for the lack of written references/pointers in advance, I know her design might be a tad unusual. If you would want to know anything more about her to potray her, feel free to PM me. :3 H/B/HB: Full Body SHADE: Full Shade CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/1474872.haven-the-warden-chrysalis BG: Optional, if you won't have the energy or want to do one when you get to Haven, but I think putting her in a darker background would make her pop! Middle of woods at night perhaps, as cryptid and analog-horror like as can be. Feel free to follow the vibe. The light-blue areas of her body glow gently in darkness, especially the stripes on her chest, so feel free to have fun with that. She is loosely themed after Minecraft skulk, being a deformed, underdeveloped variation of The Warden. :3 FR TIME: +7, but I check frequently. :D Thank you so much for the opportunity! I love your art style, I feel like I can almost feel the chalk-y texture of it by gaze alone. Very dreamy. :3 [/quote] Sure thing! Adding you to slot 5, and will message with further details!
Thornback wrote on 2024-03-27 03:16:56:

Sure thing! Adding you to slot 5, and will message with further details!
0E2ezjj.png
@RatBoulevard's Art Shop Updates!

All slots are FULL! I will not be accepting any more commissions in the time being as I take the next few weeks to finish this current batch!

If you'd like a commission, but see my slots full, remember to add yourself to the update-list! I will always send out an update ping for open/closed slots. When a slot opens, you're completely free to send in a request.

If you've bought a commission, thank you so much! I will try to finish them as soon as possible!! ^^

Thank you for your patience!
@RatBoulevard's Art Shop Updates!

All slots are FULL! I will not be accepting any more commissions in the time being as I take the next few weeks to finish this current batch!

If you'd like a commission, but see my slots full, remember to add yourself to the update-list! I will always send out an update ping for open/closed slots. When a slot opens, you're completely free to send in a request.

If you've bought a commission, thank you so much! I will try to finish them as soon as possible!! ^^

Thank you for your patience!
0E2ezjj.png
@Sightlesz Comm finished! Hope you like him; he was super fun to shade ! ! ! :D I adore Olecram's design, I hope I did their colors alright! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3BMdVaQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oYrX5mQ.png[/img] [i]Note: Not visible on FR Itself, but the 1st variation has a sticker-border to it![/i]
@Sightlesz

Comm finished! Hope you like him; he was super fun to shade ! ! ! :D
I adore Olecram's design, I hope I did their colors alright!

3BMdVaQ.png
oYrX5mQ.png

Note: Not visible on FR Itself, but the 1st variation has a sticker-border to it!
0E2ezjj.png
Oh my- he looks awesome and so in character I love it ;o;! Poor guy can't catch a break. The shading is soo good as well I like it a lot >:3 his hair is so floofy too I can't- I want to pat it so bad
Tysm for this! 10/10 will come back again
Oh my- he looks awesome and so in character I love it ;o;! Poor guy can't catch a break. The shading is soo good as well I like it a lot >:3 his hair is so floofy too I can't- I want to pat it so bad
Tysm for this! 10/10 will come back again
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@Thornback Commission finished! She was very very fun to work with :) It's been awhile since I've worked with a simple but proper background, I hope it turned out okay! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fyxAMxF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PTR1UfR.png[/img] [i]Note: Two variations! One with a static/TV overlay, the other normal![/i]
@Thornback

Commission finished! She was very very fun to work with :)

It's been awhile since I've worked with a simple but proper background, I hope it turned out okay!

fyxAMxF.png
PTR1UfR.png
Note: Two variations! One with a static/TV overlay, the other normal!
0E2ezjj.png
To those still in-slot, my apologies for the wait! I've been very busy with schoolwork and am making time when I can to work on your commissions! Thank you for your patience :)
To those still in-slot, my apologies for the wait! I've been very busy with schoolwork and am making time when I can to work on your commissions! Thank you for your patience :)
0E2ezjj.png
WIWI!!! I am so sorry for replying late, we had to replace our router and it was an entire ordeal, but now I am here to probably gawk and holler at your work.

Holding it in my hands so gently and zooms in and out on all the details... This might actually be my favorite art piece I've ever commissioned, oh my god. I love the "spore" like lightning effects, you accidentally played directly into our lore with radiation being associated with purple! It's just so tasty, I couldn't thank you enough.

I will most definitely be back someday when your slots open up! I am officially little bit in love with your art, ahhsg. I hope your Easter ended up being as happy as you've made me. :3

EDIT: Forgotten in my happiness! Please, what site would you want me to link as credit for the art on Havens Toyhouse? Do you have an art blog, or mayhaps a TH also, whatever you would prefer. :)
WIWI!!! I am so sorry for replying late, we had to replace our router and it was an entire ordeal, but now I am here to probably gawk and holler at your work.

Holding it in my hands so gently and zooms in and out on all the details... This might actually be my favorite art piece I've ever commissioned, oh my god. I love the "spore" like lightning effects, you accidentally played directly into our lore with radiation being associated with purple! It's just so tasty, I couldn't thank you enough.

I will most definitely be back someday when your slots open up! I am officially little bit in love with your art, ahhsg. I hope your Easter ended up being as happy as you've made me. :3

EDIT: Forgotten in my happiness! Please, what site would you want me to link as credit for the art on Havens Toyhouse? Do you have an art blog, or mayhaps a TH also, whatever you would prefer. :)
• They/Them • Horticulture Student • Aromantic • Bunny Parent •

Resistance, jubilation, and freedom go one way. We grow more expansive, more inclusive, louder, larger, brighter.
@Thornback

EUEUEU Thank you so much !!! You may link my ArtFight for credit !! I really hope to work with some more of your OCs some day; so silly !!!
@Thornback

EUEUEU Thank you so much !!! You may link my ArtFight for credit !! I really hope to work with some more of your OCs some day; so silly !!!
0E2ezjj.png
@TuxTheStrayCat
@Bookaholix

My deepest apologies, irl stuff came crashing down and I unfortunately haven’t had the time to start work on your comms until now! I should have them done by the end of this weekend. Once more, I apologize deeply for the wait! Thank you so much for your patience. ^^’
@TuxTheStrayCat
@Bookaholix

My deepest apologies, irl stuff came crashing down and I unfortunately haven’t had the time to start work on your comms until now! I should have them done by the end of this weekend. Once more, I apologize deeply for the wait! Thank you so much for your patience. ^^’
0E2ezjj.png
1 2 3 4