Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2014+ Festival Items -10% LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Center] [font=courier new]I have [item=shellback slink] and I would like any of the following for it... [Item=water sprite][Item=hibernal starbear][Item=stardust scholar] and most apparel and starfal Vista but lmk what floats your boat <3 For it Also I'm new so idk if it's a good value or not lol... I do also have [item=runeback slink] but not sure if I want to sell/trade.... if I did id only want the bear... Edited what I want
I have Shellback Slink and I would like any of the following for it...
Water Sprite Hibernal Starbear Stardust Scholar and most apparel and starfal Vista but lmk what floats your boat <3
For it
Also I'm new so idk if it's a good value or not lol...
I do also have Runeback Slink but not sure if I want to sell/trade.... if I did id only want the bear...
Edited what I want
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
@LilacStar - Hello! I took a look at what the Lowest Auction House (LAH) prices were for both the Shellback Slink (30g), Runeback Slink (144g), Water Sprite (3850g), Hibernal Starbear (275g), and the Stardust Scholar (175g).

It looks like the Shellback Slink on its own won't be enough to trade for either of the listed familiars, unless you were willing to add treasure/gems to cover the difference in price? If you'd be willing to part with both Slinks for the Hibernal Starbear, then it would be Shellback Slink + Runeback Slink + 74g (or 74,000 treasure, or a mix of both gems and treasure).

The math: Shellback 30g + Runeback 144g = 174g

Hibernal Starbear = 275g LAH
-10%
= 247.5 (248)

248 - 174 = 74g

I haven't had the chance to check if any of the apparel were around 30g if you only wanted to trade the Shellback Slink. Let me know what your thoughts are and I'll reply when I can!
@LilacStar - Hello! I took a look at what the Lowest Auction House (LAH) prices were for both the Shellback Slink (30g), Runeback Slink (144g), Water Sprite (3850g), Hibernal Starbear (275g), and the Stardust Scholar (175g).

It looks like the Shellback Slink on its own won't be enough to trade for either of the listed familiars, unless you were willing to add treasure/gems to cover the difference in price? If you'd be willing to part with both Slinks for the Hibernal Starbear, then it would be Shellback Slink + Runeback Slink + 74g (or 74,000 treasure, or a mix of both gems and treasure).

The math: Shellback 30g + Runeback 144g = 174g

Hibernal Starbear = 275g LAH
-10%
= 247.5 (248)

248 - 174 = 74g

I haven't had the chance to check if any of the apparel were around 30g if you only wanted to trade the Shellback Slink. Let me know what your thoughts are and I'll reply when I can!
Ping me to get my attention.
Can I trade some items for the [skin=16384]? LAH: 470g 10% off: 423g I have: [item=Boneyard Drape] LAH: 120g [item=Timekeeper] LAH: 45g x2 [item=Spires of Flame] LAH: 194kt plus 19g?
Can I trade some items for the ?
LAH: 470g
10% off: 423g

I have:
Boneyard Drape
LAH: 120g

Timekeeper
LAH: 45g x2

Spires of Flame
LAH: 194kt

plus 19g?
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 - Hiya! That sounds good to me, I'll set up a CR.

Since I'm doing it on mobile, feel free to let me know if I attached the wrong one! :)
@Fujiko18 - Hiya! That sounds good to me, I'll set up a CR.

Since I'm doing it on mobile, feel free to let me know if I attached the wrong one! :)
[color=156806]@Glaceon i'm interested in [item=skin: funny bones], LAH is 399g so with the discount comes out to ~360g would you do [item=brightshine raiments](175g), [item=thundercrack cogspanner](19g), [item=flameforger crucible](75g), [item=cairnstone carry](45g), [item=glacierguard platemail](40g) in exchange?
@Glaceon i'm interested in Skin: Funny Bones , LAH is 399g so with the discount comes out to ~360g

would you do Brightshine Raiments (175g), Thundercrack Cogspanner (19g), Flameforger Crucible (75g), Cairnstone Carry (45g), Glacierguard Platemail (40g) in exchange?
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@persist - Hello! That sounds good to me! Give me a second to set up a CR. I'll be on mobile so please let me know if I attach the wrong one!
@persist - Hello! That sounds good to me! Give me a second to set up a CR. I'll be on mobile so please let me know if I attach the wrong one!
@Glaceon
Is the wanted items list updated to the present? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing the water sprite with those items mixed with gems
@Glaceon
Is the wanted items list updated to the present? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing the water sprite with those items mixed with gems
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion - Hi! Yes, the list is always updated after every completed trade.
@Solgalion - Hi! Yes, the list is always updated after every completed trade.
Alright cool, I have every slink, the larimar tidelord and the marble light weaver, a star fall crystalcloak, a geologists discovery, a voltvolley implements, a lustrous mantle, a trailing storm, a boreal hunter, 2 current catches, 2 foliage blinds, and a Sunshield cloak.
Alright cool, I have every slink, the larimar tidelord and the marble light weaver, a star fall crystalcloak, a geologists discovery, a voltvolley implements, a lustrous mantle, a trailing storm, a boreal hunter, 2 current catches, 2 foliage blinds, and a Sunshield cloak.
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion - This is a lot to do on mobile, I'll be home in 30 minutes and will properly reply to you then with all the math included and everything. I actually completed a trade for both the Bloomback and Breezeback Slink in this thread, will it be a dealbreaker if you break up the Slink familiar set? Please let me know.

I accidentally still had the Bloomback Slink listed earlier when you pinged me for confirmation, that was my bad!

Edit: I missed a word.
@Solgalion - This is a lot to do on mobile, I'll be home in 30 minutes and will properly reply to you then with all the math included and everything. I actually completed a trade for both the Bloomback and Breezeback Slink in this thread, will it be a dealbreaker if you break up the Slink familiar set? Please let me know.

I accidentally still had the Bloomback Slink listed earlier when you pinged me for confirmation, that was my bad!

Edit: I missed a word.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7