Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Aywas: 817 GP + Customs [W] FR
1 2
As in title.

1 GP = 50g = 50kt
Will take specialty items, gem genes, or rare familiars / fest stuff too! You can always ask!

Customs can be found in lair and in shop.

All trade lots can be bought with FR currency (or Wajas or Goatlings). Shop items are currently unlisted but when they're listed, they can also be bought with these currencies.

Feel free to make offers or haggle!
As in title.

1 GP = 50g = 50kt
Will take specialty items, gem genes, or rare familiars / fest stuff too! You can always ask!

Customs can be found in lair and in shop.

All trade lots can be bought with FR currency (or Wajas or Goatlings). Shop items are currently unlisted but when they're listed, they can also be bought with these currencies.

Feel free to make offers or haggle!
^
^
^
^
Hi, may I please trade for all of your BP? We have traded before...Thanks!
Hi, may I please trade for all of your BP? We have traded before...Thanks!
Pinged you on Aywas ^^
Pinged you on Aywas ^^
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
^
^
@Rarumara
Hello, I am curious how much you would be seeking for these customs:
Kamikaze
Dusty
Pyxylis

There are quite a few in your shop I am interested in also, but I'd love to start with the above pets. ^^
@Rarumara
Hello, I am curious how much you would be seeking for these customs:
Kamikaze
Dusty
Pyxylis

There are quite a few in your shop I am interested in also, but I'd love to start with the above pets. ^^
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm
Hi!
I'm looking for 60gp (3kg) for Kamikaze, 10gp (500g) for Dusty, and around 100gp (5kg) for Pyxylis (since he's a breeding coin baby). Prices can always be haggled!

If you wanted to bundle a bunch of customs, I can add up all the amounts and take a chunk off the total price since you'd be helping me clear out my Aywas account! x'D I'm also happy at the idea of these customs not just rotting on my account anymore.
@Icystorm
Hi!
I'm looking for 60gp (3kg) for Kamikaze, 10gp (500g) for Dusty, and around 100gp (5kg) for Pyxylis (since he's a breeding coin baby). Prices can always be haggled!

If you wanted to bundle a bunch of customs, I can add up all the amounts and take a chunk off the total price since you'd be helping me clear out my Aywas account! x'D I'm also happy at the idea of these customs not just rotting on my account anymore.
1 2