Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Aether Crash Anni. OOFR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@ashes13

Hi, sorry for the delay

I’ve checked the sheet and all numbers are correct, except that no gene bonus is recorded at all. I think that’s where the missing points are.

If you could kindly provide the AH history screenshots just to make sure you did send 3 Gene bonus dragons, I could add them back on for you. If you can’t find it anymore, if you remember which attendant you sent it to I can try to contact them for their history

Thank you!

EDIT: You sent 18 dragons of from what I see on the backend sheet btw, which is correct
@ashes13

Hi, sorry for the delay

I’ve checked the sheet and all numbers are correct, except that no gene bonus is recorded at all. I think that’s where the missing points are.

If you could kindly provide the AH history screenshots just to make sure you did send 3 Gene bonus dragons, I could add them back on for you. If you can’t find it anymore, if you remember which attendant you sent it to I can try to contact them for their history

Thank you!

EDIT: You sent 18 dragons of from what I see on the backend sheet btw, which is correct
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[center]Tuesday's badge has been added! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lCsR5OJ.png[/img]
Tuesday's badge has been added!

lCsR5OJ.png
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@systemhell Hello! Sorry for the ping but it appears that you've mistakenly sent in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93686383]this dragon[/url] as a lv 6, even though it was a lv 1. I've already exalted it and can't get it back, since it was my mistake for not paying attention I'd just like to let you know that I'm amending the sheet entry to properly reflect this dragon as a lv 1 for the purpose of counting tickets. Thank you for understanding! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/416d437b3d573e7eceb3999689bfbf68.png[/img]
@systemhell Hello! Sorry for the ping but it appears that you've mistakenly sent in this dragon as a lv 6, even though it was a lv 1. I've already exalted it and can't get it back, since it was my mistake for not paying attention I'd just like to let you know that I'm amending the sheet entry to properly reflect this dragon as a lv 1 for the purpose of counting tickets.

Thank you for understanding!

416d437b3d573e7eceb3999689bfbf68.png
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
@neenor
yeeted 15 bonus chickens at you, one is extra special bc breed & gene (no color though kek)
@neenor
yeeted 15 bonus chickens at you, one is extra special bc breed & gene (no color though kek)
@Nejibana received them all! thank you so much!
@Nejibana received them all! thank you so much!
heyZH2H.pngrUoKR6y.png
pZJYyk4.pngoouioVf.png
qjxrAwx.pngrix3ppo.png
qry3U4y.png
[center][emoji=aether happy size=2][/center]
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
@Snipe , going to send you a batch of 18 skydancers all lvl 10 ! [emoji=skydancer size=1]
@Snipe , going to send you a batch of 18 skydancers all lvl 10 !
4IPwDSn.pngsCaCbZg.gif[url][/url]Suntan Participation Badge
@SnowmanBlood gotcha! [emoji=skydancer star]
@SnowmanBlood gotcha!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18