Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Tiny G1 Nocturne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
friendly bump since this thread taught me about a new glitch! today I learned that my naomi descendent apparently doubled down on the glitch theme lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49483689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/494837/49483689_350.png[/img][/url]
friendly bump since this thread taught me about a new glitch! today I learned that my naomi descendent apparently doubled down on the glitch theme lol

49483689_350.png
VOIPBvS.png
Haha, noice! :D

Haha, noice! :D

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm selling a G1 size glitch F noc over on this thread - current offer is for 4kg so she might be a bit out of your price range, but in case you might be interested!
I'm selling a G1 size glitch F noc over on this thread - current offer is for 4kg so she might be a bit out of your price range, but in case you might be interested!
fZVmdhk.png
[quote name="Technician" date="2024-02-16 02:08:07" ] I'm selling a G1 size glitch F noc over on this thread - current offer is for 4kg so she might be a bit out of your price range, but in case you might be interested! [/quote] Alas, she's both out of my budget, and not quite what I'm after as I only collect unbred dragons! But thanks for the heads up!
Technician wrote on 2024-02-16 02:08:07:

Alas, she's both out of my budget, and not quite what I'm after as I only collect unbred dragons!

But thanks for the heads up!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Still looking
Still looking
[emoji=nocturne size=1]
[emoji=nocturne size=1]
[emoji=nocturne size=1]
[emoji=nocturne size=1]
[emoji=nocturne size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7