Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mistral Familiar
Hello to whoever reads this!
This is my first mistral jamboree, as I’ve stated about a week ago, but I’ve had trouble finding my second familiar. I was able to buy one of the daffodil snakes and give them to one of my dragons, but after buying a second I wasn’t able to give them to a dragon

Can anyone help me find out what’s wrong? Thank you in advance!!!
Hello to whoever reads this!
This is my first mistral jamboree, as I’ve stated about a week ago, but I’ve had trouble finding my second familiar. I was able to buy one of the daffodil snakes and give them to one of my dragons, but after buying a second I wasn’t able to give them to a dragon

Can anyone help me find out what’s wrong? Thank you in advance!!!
@Andano Each familiar type can only be given to a single dragon at a time, even if you own multiple copies. If you want to give a familiar to your other dragons it will have to be a different kind.
@Andano Each familiar type can only be given to a single dragon at a time, even if you own multiple copies. If you want to give a familiar to your other dragons it will have to be a different kind.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Snipe Ohhhhh okay, I guess that makes sense! What do I do with the extra fella?
@Snipe Ohhhhh okay, I guess that makes sense! What do I do with the extra fella?
@andano
keep them around for now, you can sell them later since fest familiars are only available once before they are added to the random contents of Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate.
@andano
keep them around for now, you can sell them later since fest familiars are only available once before they are added to the random contents of Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@Andano If you hold onto it you could sell later to people who missed this festival. You can also try to sell it now, but you might not find anyone buying.
@Andano If you hold onto it you could sell later to people who missed this festival. You can also try to sell it now, but you might not find anyone buying.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Andano
I recommend holding it rather than trying to sell it now--prices will definitely go up, as these are popular familiars.
@Andano
I recommend holding it rather than trying to sell it now--prices will definitely go up, as these are popular familiars.
MmSftql.png