Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | the traveller's curiosities [new sdf f]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
>.> Do you require prepayment, or can this be added to my never ending, ever growing list of PAs?

XD;; I have no self control lmao. and it is fine if the answer is to shoo me away lol. My wallet will thank you even if my heart will cry <3
>.> Do you require prepayment, or can this be added to my never ending, ever growing list of PAs?

XD;; I have no self control lmao. and it is fine if the answer is to shoo me away lol. My wallet will thank you even if my heart will cry <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse

No, it’s fine to wait for a PA! But you’ll have to pick it up within its duration
@ThistleProse

No, it’s fine to wait for a PA! But you’ll have to pick it up within its duration
IQVDOqH.png
Hi @niliq, I wanted to ask if you plan to reprint in the future. I missed the initial release and I managed to acquire a dragon who would look lovely with it. If its not anytime soon that is ok! Ty :>
Hi @niliq, I wanted to ask if you plan to reprint in the future. I missed the initial release and I managed to acquire a dragon who would look lovely with it. If its not anytime soon that is ok! Ty :>
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@niliq

are orders of pipa gao still open?
(if so, did i add myself right)
@niliq

are orders of pipa gao still open?
(if so, did i add myself right)
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
@ineedapot

Yes, you added right!
@ineedapot

Yes, you added right!
IQVDOqH.png
@niliq
Alright thank you so much!
@niliq
Alright thank you so much!
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
Hello! For the runs of Skin: Pipa Gao You’ve been pinged for payment so I can submit blueprints.
Please send a 1way CR (for receipts) with 950g and skin name if possible, it is okay if you want to get a PA later instead! If you no longer want it, let me know!

Run 6 @Yelloweye, @yukublack, @Altassar, @Littlepotato711, @Basileia, @Moristian, @mossfinch, @Barrdwing, @Psi, @Croissants

Run 7 @Makomo, @ardisia, @Iralla, @eosu, @ineedapot, @CorneliaR, @Goldensong, @Askesis, @Nineve, @Mdoatb
Hello! For the runs of Skin: Pipa Gao You’ve been pinged for payment so I can submit blueprints.
Please send a 1way CR (for receipts) with 950g and skin name if possible, it is okay if you want to get a PA later instead! If you no longer want it, let me know!

Run 6 @Yelloweye, @yukublack, @Altassar, @Littlepotato711, @Basileia, @Moristian, @mossfinch, @Barrdwing, @Psi, @Croissants

Run 7 @Makomo, @ardisia, @Iralla, @eosu, @ineedapot, @CorneliaR, @Goldensong, @Askesis, @Nineve, @Mdoatb
IQVDOqH.png
Hi! The rerun of Skin: scholar of a distant era You’ve been pinged for payment so I can submit blueprints.
Please send a 1way CR (for receipts) with 850g and skin name if possible, it is okay if you want to get a PA later instead! If you no longer want it, let me know!

@Kaivyrin, @Aavinox, @Ginkoi, @Verosa, @DrakeSpino, @Avouddle, @Moristian, @Coward, @simplyNefarious, @Goldensong
Hi! The rerun of Skin: scholar of a distant era You’ve been pinged for payment so I can submit blueprints.
Please send a 1way CR (for receipts) with 850g and skin name if possible, it is okay if you want to get a PA later instead! If you no longer want it, let me know!

@Kaivyrin, @Aavinox, @Ginkoi, @Verosa, @DrakeSpino, @Avouddle, @Moristian, @Coward, @simplyNefarious, @Goldensong
IQVDOqH.png
@niliq
May I get a PA later please? I've been busy with RL and need a week to save up for it >.< tysm
@niliq
May I get a PA later please? I've been busy with RL and need a week to save up for it >.< tysm
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@niliq

Heya!
Apologies for the lateness. I got pinged for just one of the runs but I am signed up for 3 of the wildclaw skins is it easier for you if I send pre-payment for all 3 now or do you just want it for the one I was pinged for?
@niliq

Heya!
Apologies for the lateness. I got pinged for just one of the runs but I am signed up for 3 of the wildclaw skins is it easier for you if I send pre-payment for all 3 now or do you just want it for the one I was pinged for?
INNIwp8.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52