Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Aether Crash Anni. OOFR
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@QueenAlais @Neffi @LavenderAmethyst

Heyoooo, I'm unsure where my entries are on the sheet & if they're correct - maybe I'm missing them?

I sent one lvl 10 (with bonus marking) yesterday to Tavrisprite and one today to amberscaleart (also level 10, with breed bonus).

Sorry if I'm just blind but I wanted to confirm since I always send at least one daily. D:
@QueenAlais @Neffi @LavenderAmethyst

Heyoooo, I'm unsure where my entries are on the sheet & if they're correct - maybe I'm missing them?

I sent one lvl 10 (with bonus marking) yesterday to Tavrisprite and one today to amberscaleart (also level 10, with breed bonus).

Sorry if I'm just blind but I wanted to confirm since I always send at least one daily. D:
jt3PpxV.png
@ashes13

Thank you for reaching out! Neffi is asleep right now due to timezones, this is probably why she’s not getting back to you

I have fixed the typo, please see if it also looks fixed on your end!

As for the wrong totals, were the tickets recorded wrongly to begin with yesterday? If you’re not sure, I can screenshot you the ticket entries to check. Maybe the attendant put the wrong stuff
We also know there’s something potentially wrong with the the Total Stats, as someone else also reached out to us on that. We’re waiting for a reply from our spreadsheet wizard.

As long as the attendant recorded the ticket entry correctly, we can always calculate the right stats in the end. So please don’t worry and send away!! Feel free to ping the attendant to double check, I can also double check your entry if needed

Very sorry for the inconveniences!! And thank you for your support
@ashes13

Thank you for reaching out! Neffi is asleep right now due to timezones, this is probably why she’s not getting back to you

I have fixed the typo, please see if it also looks fixed on your end!

As for the wrong totals, were the tickets recorded wrongly to begin with yesterday? If you’re not sure, I can screenshot you the ticket entries to check. Maybe the attendant put the wrong stuff
We also know there’s something potentially wrong with the the Total Stats, as someone else also reached out to us on that. We’re waiting for a reply from our spreadsheet wizard.

As long as the attendant recorded the ticket entry correctly, we can always calculate the right stats in the end. So please don’t worry and send away!! Feel free to ping the attendant to double check, I can also double check your entry if needed

Very sorry for the inconveniences!! And thank you for your support
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Sketchy

Hi!
I’ve checked the sheets. I see your ticket entry for today (the one to amberscaleart)

However, I can’t seem to find the ticket entry for yesterday (the one to Tavrisprite)

Can you send me a proof that the dragon got accepted? I’ll also try to contact Tavrisprite to see what happened
@Sketchy

Hi!
I’ve checked the sheets. I see your ticket entry for today (the one to amberscaleart)

However, I can’t seem to find the ticket entry for yesterday (the one to Tavrisprite)

Can you send me a proof that the dragon got accepted? I’ll also try to contact Tavrisprite to see what happened
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Koyako" date="2024-03-25 20:17:13" ] Hi, one of the dragons you sent over was only at level 1 so I declined them. [/quote] @koyako so sorry about that! I thought I had trained the whole batch, but I overlooked one. Good catch!
Koyako wrote on 2024-03-25 20:17:13:
Hi, one of the dragons you sent over was only at level 1 so I declined them.
@koyako so sorry about that! I thought I had trained the whole batch, but I overlooked one. Good catch!
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
@Tanglefire I unfortunately do not know if they were recorded wrong yesterday, I didn't check until today. But I sent a total of 18 level 8 dragons, 6 to Purplepleb and 12 to NeonUmbreon. 5 had the breed bonus and 3 had the gene bonus, so if I'm reading the sheet right (and if I did my math right) my numbers should be 1520 tickets, 144 dragon levels, and 18 dragons. The sheet currently says I have sent in 23 dragons and the rest of the numbers are supposedly being based off that wrong number.
@Tanglefire I unfortunately do not know if they were recorded wrong yesterday, I didn't check until today. But I sent a total of 18 level 8 dragons, 6 to Purplepleb and 12 to NeonUmbreon. 5 had the breed bonus and 3 had the gene bonus, so if I'm reading the sheet right (and if I did my math right) my numbers should be 1520 tickets, 144 dragon levels, and 18 dragons. The sheet currently says I have sent in 23 dragons and the rest of the numbers are supposedly being based off that wrong number.
OeUqX3f.png
@jeevas sorry to decline your batch of dragons, however i'm currently offline from receiving to do some spreadsheet work. please find another attendant to send to or send them back at a later date!
@jeevas sorry to decline your batch of dragons, however i'm currently offline from receiving to do some spreadsheet work. please find another attendant to send to or send them back at a later date!
ioikyhrg.png
@jeevas Hi, just a heads up but one of the dragons you sent over was at level 1 so I declined the PA for the one dragon.
@jeevas Hi, just a heads up but one of the dragons you sent over was at level 1 so I declined the PA for the one dragon.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Yes, my apologies for that one. Thank you for accepting the others!
@Koyako Yes, my apologies for that one. Thank you for accepting the others!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[quote name="ST6X" date="2024-03-24 02:19:32" ] @/WardenOfTheBluff Hello! Sorry for the ping but I have to decline the PA for this dragon because she's put up as a lv 6 with a bonus despite not having any. If you could relist her, I'll be happy to receive her again. Thank you! [/quote] @ST6X Oops sorry! I didn't even see this ping before I realised my mistake and relisted but thank you for notifying me! I don't mind the ping and I'm glad it was sorted out. <3
ST6X wrote on 2024-03-24 02:19:32:
@/WardenOfTheBluff Hello! Sorry for the ping but I have to decline the PA for this dragon because she's put up as a lv 6 with a bonus despite not having any. If you could relist her, I'll be happy to receive her again. Thank you!

@ST6X Oops sorry! I didn't even see this ping before I realised my mistake and relisted but thank you for notifying me! I don't mind the ping and I'm glad it was sorted out. <3
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
[quote name="ST6X" date="2024-03-24 02:19:32" ] @/WardenOfTheBluff Hello! Sorry for the ping but I have to decline the PA for this dragon because she's put up as a lv 6 with a bonus despite not having any. If you could relist her, I'll be happy to receive her again. Thank you! [/quote] @ST6X Oops sorry! I didn't even see this ping before I realised my mistake and relisted but thank you for notifying me! I don't mind the ping and I'm glad it was sorted out. <3
ST6X wrote on 2024-03-24 02:19:32:
@/WardenOfTheBluff Hello! Sorry for the ping but I have to decline the PA for this dragon because she's put up as a lv 6 with a bonus despite not having any. If you could relist her, I'll be happy to receive her again. Thank you!

@ST6X Oops sorry! I didn't even see this ping before I realised my mistake and relisted but thank you for notifying me! I don't mind the ping and I'm glad it was sorted out. <3
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19