Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF/CR Dump] The Frozen Recycling Bin.
1 2
Need to clearout, but don't have time to click through bunches of auction house listings to look for LAH or have so many stacks you have no idea what to do with?

Well, look no further, as i am buying CRs full of stuff! Check the info below for whatever your trying to give me, and i'll be sure to figure out the rest.

Disclaimer: Anything that is traded in will be considered hoarded fodder and therefor i am allowed to resell, brew, or otherwise use/modify whatever i am given within reason. trades requesting items back probably will not happen if you regret your decision, but if its a apparel item you want back, please let me know quickly, as i don't use those as fast as other items.

Food:
99 Stacks
1kt/g bonus if seafood (coatl/skydancer lair)
2-4 or less food points - 2kt/g each stack
5-7 food points - 3kt/g each stack
8-10+ food points - 6kt/g each stack

Single items/Partial stacks
50 treasure each item, no matter the point value.

Apparel:
30kt/g a Full CR no matter what
Partial or incomplete CRs will take less priority and the price will be cut down depending on item count.

Materials/Other:
Any 99 stack in the material or other category will be bought for 3kt/g no matter what the item is.

Genes and Valueable Other
Depending on the item's personal demand worth, i'll buy it for 1kt/g - 30kt/g each
This applies to Genes, Chests, Breed changes, Eye vials, Scrolls, Hatching boons, exc
I do not buy low value/material throwaway mini chests like cracked pots and penny jars, i will count them as no value.

Mystery CRs
I accept mystery box CRs under a few rules:
- You must state that its a mystery box CR in the CR chatbox or a ping here so i know your wanting to have fun with your
- The Mystery box must include multiple pieces of Apparel and a Gene change or breed change at minimum.
- If you want to be paid for your mystery box, ask for a tip, or state what you want me to pay for it, if its too much, i'll probably decline.
- Do not use me as a Dragon fodder daycare/dropoff. I am very picky with dragons even if they are free due to my low lair space.
- I am not SELLING mystery box CRs, i am BUYING them.

Current avalibility
Food: Always
Apparel: Only when i have enough. (Expect wait time)
Material/Other: Yes
Mystery CRs: Yes
Need to clearout, but don't have time to click through bunches of auction house listings to look for LAH or have so many stacks you have no idea what to do with?

Well, look no further, as i am buying CRs full of stuff! Check the info below for whatever your trying to give me, and i'll be sure to figure out the rest.

Disclaimer: Anything that is traded in will be considered hoarded fodder and therefor i am allowed to resell, brew, or otherwise use/modify whatever i am given within reason. trades requesting items back probably will not happen if you regret your decision, but if its a apparel item you want back, please let me know quickly, as i don't use those as fast as other items.

Food:
99 Stacks
1kt/g bonus if seafood (coatl/skydancer lair)
2-4 or less food points - 2kt/g each stack
5-7 food points - 3kt/g each stack
8-10+ food points - 6kt/g each stack

Single items/Partial stacks
50 treasure each item, no matter the point value.

Apparel:
30kt/g a Full CR no matter what
Partial or incomplete CRs will take less priority and the price will be cut down depending on item count.

Materials/Other:
Any 99 stack in the material or other category will be bought for 3kt/g no matter what the item is.

Genes and Valueable Other
Depending on the item's personal demand worth, i'll buy it for 1kt/g - 30kt/g each
This applies to Genes, Chests, Breed changes, Eye vials, Scrolls, Hatching boons, exc
I do not buy low value/material throwaway mini chests like cracked pots and penny jars, i will count them as no value.

Mystery CRs
I accept mystery box CRs under a few rules:
- You must state that its a mystery box CR in the CR chatbox or a ping here so i know your wanting to have fun with your
- The Mystery box must include multiple pieces of Apparel and a Gene change or breed change at minimum.
- If you want to be paid for your mystery box, ask for a tip, or state what you want me to pay for it, if its too much, i'll probably decline.
- Do not use me as a Dragon fodder daycare/dropoff. I am very picky with dragons even if they are free due to my low lair space.
- I am not SELLING mystery box CRs, i am BUYING them.

Current avalibility
Food: Always
Apparel: Only when i have enough. (Expect wait time)
Material/Other: Yes
Mystery CRs: Yes
Bump!-
Bump!-
Bimp
Bimp
boop bump
boop bump
@Realkitty56

(Sorry in advance if you didn't want a ping ;-;)
I'd like to sell you several CRs worth of apparel, do you happen to be buying right now?
@Realkitty56

(Sorry in advance if you didn't want a ping ;-;)
I'd like to sell you several CRs worth of apparel, do you happen to be buying right now?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@astramaru

Yep! I am always buying, but it might take a bit since of me having to grind treasure and such!- I'm sure thats reasonable enough.

Just send all the CRs you want, I'll work on paying them, and I'll do the math if need be when it comes to partial CRs.
@astramaru

Yep! I am always buying, but it might take a bit since of me having to grind treasure and such!- I'm sure thats reasonable enough.

Just send all the CRs you want, I'll work on paying them, and I'll do the math if need be when it comes to partial CRs.
@Realkitty56

Gotcha!
@Realkitty56

Gotcha!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
beep boop
beep boop
Bump!