Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind Dom Shop: fest skins, Sage
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Order sent!
Order sent!
@fallingjaegers / hatchery / pearl divers breeding quest
Hi! Can I order:

12 skins & plume tail spring familiar Can you list PAs for treasure if you have enough to cover my order thank you!

Accent: Fading Melody
Accent: Cloud Nine
Accent: Scent of the Wind
Skin: Gale Sovereign
Accent: In the Wind
Accent: Airy Faerie
Accent: Makeshift Wings
Accent: Zephyre Fay
Accent: Breezeback Prance
Accent: Many Clouds
Accent: Aergate
Skin: Hainu Herder

Forgot to ping @fallingjaegers
Hi! Can I order:

12 skins & plume tail spring familiar Can you list PAs for treasure if you have enough to cover my order thank you!

Accent: Fading Melody
Accent: Cloud Nine
Skin: Gale Sovereign
Skin: Hainu Herder

Forgot to ping @fallingjaegers
WFrXXME.png
@Featherly sent the PAs! Please let me know if I missed anything!

@tokkungi Please don’t forget your 2 PAs under the “Specialty” tab!
@Featherly sent the PAs! Please let me know if I missed anything!

@tokkungi Please don’t forget your 2 PAs under the “Specialty” tab!
@fallingjaegers

I'd love to get a full set of 14 fest skins if it isn't too much trouble. I'll go ahead and send a cr with the treasure, but let me know if there are any problems :)
@fallingjaegers

I'd love to get a full set of 14 fest skins if it isn't too much trouble. I'll go ahead and send a cr with the treasure, but let me know if there are any problems :)
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
Order fulfilled! Closing up for the night. You can still make an order if you’d like, but I won’t get to it until tomorrow.

Order fulfilled! Closing up for the night. You can still make an order if you’d like, but I won’t get to it until tomorrow.

could i get these fest skins? if you have enough treasure, i'd prefer pa! if not, just let me know and i will pm you (:

Accent: Scent of the Wind x3
Skin: Gale Sovereign x6
Accent: Many Clouds x2
Accent: Aergate x2
Accent: Sing to the Wind x3
Accent: Zephyre Fay x3
could i get these fest skins? if you have enough treasure, i'd prefer pa! if not, just let me know and i will pm you (:

Accent: Scent of the Wind x3
Skin: Gale Sovereign x6
Accent: Many Clouds x2
Accent: Aergate x2
Accent: Sing to the Wind x3
Accent: Zephyre Fay x3
@fallingjaegers

I'd like to order one each of the JFF-only skins (that's Accent: Scent of the Wind, Skin: Gale Sovereign, Accent: In the Wind, Accent: Airy Faerie, Accent: Makeshift Wings, Accent: Many Clouds, and Accent: Aergate) and one Scene: Spring Day.

Total comes to 250,750 treasure. I'll be sending it to you as a 1-way CR and would prefer you send it back as a PM. Thanks!
@fallingjaegers

I'd like to order one each of the JFF-only skins (that's Accent: Scent of the Wind, Skin: Gale Sovereign, Accent: In the Wind, Accent: Airy Faerie, Accent: Makeshift Wings, Accent: Many Clouds, and Accent: Aergate) and one Scene: Spring Day.

Total comes to 250,750 treasure. I'll be sending it to you as a 1-way CR and would prefer you send it back as a PM. Thanks!
@IndigoCat @Alnitak50Ori I’ll get those sent to you momentarily, thanks for your patience!

I’m taking orders and will be online periodically throughout the day!
@IndigoCat @Alnitak50Ori I’ll get those sent to you momentarily, thanks for your patience!

I’m taking orders and will be online periodically throughout the day!
Outstanding orders sent!
Outstanding orders sent!
Hi @fallingjaegers I want to ordre skins if possible please ^^ If possible in private action for treasure please, if you don't mind, because it's already late at my place, so I don't know if I will be connected when and if you accept the request, and I want to be sure that you can take it from me before sending the payment so the PA is the best I think, since you offer this ♥ That said, if it's too expensive for you and you cannot pay, let me know, and I will send payment upon my return before you buying ( or upon receiving your message, if I have not yet disconnected ) [emoji=new friend size=1] Accent: Fading Melody x 2 Accent: Cloud Nine x 2 Accent: Sing to the Wind x 3 Accent: Scent of the Wind Skin: Gale Sovereign x 3 Accent: In the Wind Accent: Airy Faerie Accent: Makeshift Wings Accent: Zephyre Fay Accent: Breezeback Prance Accent: Many Clouds Accent: Aergate Skin: Vibrant Cloudchaser Skin: Hainu Herder x 3
Hi @fallingjaegers I want to ordre skins if possible please ^^
If possible in private action for treasure please, if you don't mind, because it's already late at my place, so I don't know if I will be connected when and if you accept the request, and I want to be sure that you can take it from me before sending the payment so the PA is the best I think, since you offer this ♥
That said, if it's too expensive for you and you cannot pay, let me know, and I will send payment upon my return before you buying ( or upon receiving your message, if I have not yet disconnected )

Accent: Fading Melody x 2
Accent: Cloud Nine x 2
Accent: Sing to the Wind x 3
Skin: Gale Sovereign x 3