Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
Dragon/character image: Shepherd (roughly late 30s in age, mostly rounder with a little sharpness similar to deer | Original Reference)
Payment: $60
VIBE: Invisible by Shadow Acadamy
Artistic Freedom? Go wild!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES (on its way!)

Pardon the wait, got caught up playing Helldivers with a buddy.
Dragon/character image: Shepherd (roughly late 30s in age, mostly rounder with a little sharpness similar to deer | Original Reference)
Payment: $60
VIBE: Invisible by Shadow Acadamy
Artistic Freedom? Go wild!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES (on its way!)

Pardon the wait, got caught up playing Helldivers with a buddy.
QJ20y3o.png
@Skydust - Here you go, I hope you like it! I thought the idea of his face being split would look cool as like, part of it being an anatomy diagram of sorts? Let me know if there's anything I forgot or anything you want me to change! ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/Z7oOg1K.png[/img]
@Skydust - Here you go, I hope you like it! I thought the idea of his face being split would look cool as like, part of it being an anatomy diagram of sorts? Let me know if there's anything I forgot or anything you want me to change! ^^

Z7oOg1K.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Oh that's soo cool!!

Oh that's soo cool!!

@Ianthe69 @MangoTangoMagpie Sorry if this is a bit brief as I'm pretty tired rn but I've finished your commissions- I hope you like them (I did definitely take a more artistic freedom route with these) but lmk if there's anything you want me to add/change ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/GrdhMoU.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/X6nllZV.png[/img]
@Ianthe69
@MangoTangoMagpie

Sorry if this is a bit brief as I'm pretty tired rn but I've finished your commissions- I hope you like them (I did definitely take a more artistic freedom route with these) but lmk if there's anything you want me to add/change ^^

GrdhMoU.png
X6nllZV.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
it's so gorgeous, as always ;v;

I love the watercolor/textured look to it! I also love how the markings blend in the water, making her look like a floating ethereal spirit of sorts. And the fish, I love it all. <3

I hope you don't mind it being my new phone lockscreen.
it's so gorgeous, as always ;v;

I love the watercolor/textured look to it! I also love how the markings blend in the water, making her look like a floating ethereal spirit of sorts. And the fish, I love it all. <3

I hope you don't mind it being my new phone lockscreen.
r8spsd.png
im so in love with what you've done!! Thank you so much for this, im so excited to put it in her bio <3
im so in love with what you've done!! Thank you so much for this, im so excited to put it in her bio <3
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
Hii just popping in to say that I hope you're having a lovely April! No rush on the piece I ordered, I totally understand the sentiment of the devil being in charge of the unicycle. Though my devil is Focalin and he is currently occupied with the Minecraft blocks lol

Absolutely ADORE the pieces you posted above from the others who ordered! The Undertide one is to die for.
Hii just popping in to say that I hope you're having a lovely April! No rush on the piece I ordered, I totally understand the sentiment of the devil being in charge of the unicycle. Though my devil is Focalin and he is currently occupied with the Minecraft blocks lol

Absolutely ADORE the pieces you posted above from the others who ordered! The Undertide one is to die for.
QJ20y3o.png
@Felspring Hi! Thank you very much, and I apologize for the wait- I've had some irl stuff going on for the past two weeks that drained me pretty bad, but this did help me get back into the swing of things <3 I hope you don't mind that the character didn't end up the central focus; I wanted to draw something with oil painting vibes and thought it'd fit well with the theme of the song. Let me know if there's anything I forgot, or anything you want me to change! [img]https://imgur.com/CgWnd7P.png[/img]
@Felspring
Hi! Thank you very much, and I apologize for the wait- I've had some irl stuff going on for the past two weeks that drained me pretty bad, but this did help me get back into the swing of things <3 I hope you don't mind that the character didn't end up the central focus; I wanted to draw something with oil painting vibes and thought it'd fit well with the theme of the song. Let me know if there's anything I forgot, or anything you want me to change!
CgWnd7P.png
@Straka

INSTANT PHONE WALLPAPER.

Thank you sooooooo much I love the piece! Its moody and somber and honestly fits Shepherd really well, and gosh the colors are to die for. I'm glad it helped you get back into the swing of things too!
@Straka

INSTANT PHONE WALLPAPER.

Thank you sooooooo much I love the piece! Its moody and somber and honestly fits Shepherd really well, and gosh the colors are to die for. I'm glad it helped you get back into the swing of things too!
QJ20y3o.png
Hello fellow entities!! I have one more commission left that I'm gonna try and get done today so the artist's choice slot isn't gonna open again until I finish that, but I'm gonna open some FCFS ones in the meantime so I can get right on those when I'm done c: --------- [center][size=5]3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60[/center] [center] You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3109080]here[/url] and [url=https://imgur.com/a/kp01G9P]here[/url].[/center] [list][*][b]You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.[/b] [*]Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image. [*]I generally [i]try[/i] to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever [*][b]Only things I won't draw[/b] are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do [i]major[/i] changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO[/code] -------------- @pinglist-615
Hello fellow entities!! I have one more commission left that I'm gonna try and get done today so the artist's choice slot isn't gonna open again until I finish that, but I'm gonna open some FCFS ones in the meantime so I can get right on those when I'm done c:
3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60

You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are here and here.

• You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.
  • Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image.
  • I generally try to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever
  • Only things I won't draw are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do major changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO

@Astronaut Paints - Straka's Art (USD)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124