Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Other Neverlands?
I was so against KPOP for years, but recently I've been listening to some, and my favorite group had to be (G)I-DLE. Anyone else a fan of them? If so, who's your bias? Mine's Yuqi :>

edit: found out their fandom name
I was so against KPOP for years, but recently I've been listening to some, and my favorite group had to be (G)I-DLE. Anyone else a fan of them? If so, who's your bias? Mine's Yuqi :>

edit: found out their fandom name
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I'm not a huge K-pop fan so I don't know well about (G)I-DLE, but I love their song! c: I still listen their song occationally. Like LION, Nxde, Tomboy, and Latata~
I'm not a huge K-pop fan so I don't know well about (G)I-DLE, but I love their song! c: I still listen their song occationally. Like LION, Nxde, Tomboy, and Latata~
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
(G)I-DLE is one of my favourite groups!! I don't really do biases but I love all the girls, they're extremely talented. I really liked SUPER LADY, WIFE, Tomboy, LUCID, Nxde, Queencard and Señorita :)
(G)I-DLE is one of my favourite groups!! I don't really do biases but I love all the girls, they're extremely talented. I really liked SUPER LADY, WIFE, Tomboy, LUCID, Nxde, Queencard and Señorita :)
[quote name="WHDE" date="2024-03-25 17:40:27" ] I'm not a huge K-pop fan so I don't know well about (G)I-DLE, but I love their song! c: I still listen their song occationally. Like LION, Nxde, Tomboy, and Latata~ [/quote] that's cool! Tomboy is one of my favorites! [quote name="ScottishScurrie" date="2024-03-26 03:04:36" ] (G)I-DLE is one of my favourite groups!! I don't really do biases but I love all the girls, they're extremely talented. I really liked SUPER LADY, WIFE, Tomboy, LUCID, Nxde, Queencard and Señorita :) [/quote] ooh, I haven't listened to LUCID or Señorita!
WHDE wrote on 2024-03-25 17:40:27:
that's cool! Tomboy is one of my favorites!
ScottishScurrie wrote on 2024-03-26 03:04:36:
ooh, I haven't listened to LUCID or Señorita!
I love Soyeon
I love Soyeon
omg gidle is my favorite group!! my bias is shuhua but i love all the members
omg gidle is my favorite group!! my bias is shuhua but i love all the members
[quote name="chatoyancy" date="2024-03-26 09:06:10" ] I love Soyeon [/quote] I love that she writes all the music for the group! I think it's so cool for the music to be more expressive in that sense :D also... I may or may not be listening to them rn lol
chatoyancy wrote on 2024-03-26 09:06:10:
I love Soyeon
I love that she writes all the music for the group! I think it's so cool for the music to be more expressive in that sense :D

also... I may or may not be listening to them rn lol
Oh I used to love them!! but for some reason stopped after they released HANN (all time fave song), and never really had a bias (didn't srs stan them long enough) but my fave is Yuqi!
Oh I used to love them!! but for some reason stopped after they released HANN (all time fave song), and never really had a bias (didn't srs stan them long enough) but my fave is Yuqi!
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open