Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CARRIONIX | Subspecies
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Zosimos if it were only the bee I'd have said stick around a little longer since there is a variant I've been thinking of that utilizes bee/alloy and the like - but she also has capsule! and thats strictly only for the 'sires' variant alas.

@Korozo a lovely pair! and you are quite right with the irony aha, though to be fair, carrionix did originate off-world, they've merely thrived within the plaguelands of their landing, since plague does suit their needs quite well c;

(did you also want me to add them onto the register if they are not already?)

@bugsinspace of course! I will get them up soon as I can!

@cervius sure thing!

EDIT
also attempting to try out the pinglist feature! here >
@Zosimos if it were only the bee I'd have said stick around a little longer since there is a variant I've been thinking of that utilizes bee/alloy and the like - but she also has capsule! and thats strictly only for the 'sires' variant alas.

@Korozo a lovely pair! and you are quite right with the irony aha, though to be fair, carrionix did originate off-world, they've merely thrived within the plaguelands of their landing, since plague does suit their needs quite well c;

(did you also want me to add them onto the register if they are not already?)

@bugsinspace of course! I will get them up soon as I can!

@cervius sure thing!

EDIT
also attempting to try out the pinglist feature! here >
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr I'd like to register Hraesvelgr as a Stygianix
@Luciferr I'd like to register Hraesvelgr as a Stygianix
493-FBA33-D94-C-44-CD-ACEC-D8-ADC3-F28147.jpg
@MotherMalice sure thing!
@MotherMalice sure thing!
xN6nsb3.png

@EssayOfThoughts @TwoTimesMartyred @LouCat @MotherMalice @saudpunk @Snorkel @Aloony @wolfdragon3036 @cervius @SixCrows @counterklock @HalloweenTown97 @Korozo @OriginGiratina @lowtider @SilverInky @CyberPixie @TypeFull @Beliel @Harurah @Mnkn10 @dearagony @Zildie @CelestialCrow @sense @HowlingCoyote @Germs @sylasbriarwood @NyxianDragons @DragonofMordor @Adaejha @ReddyRed @Worgen
hello all! just a small update!

if you haven't already please sign up to the new pinglist! (if you wish to remain pinged!) I'll keep the old pinglist for another week or so and after that I'll be replacing it with this one going forward!
GENE UPDATES!

you should find new genes added on each variants blurb! we should now be caught up to all new ancient breeds too :>

CARRIONIX SIRES UPDATE! you may now add 'medusa' as a tert for your sires! :D
@EssayOfThoughts @TwoTimesMartyred @LouCat @MotherMalice @saudpunk @Snorkel @Aloony @wolfdragon3036 @cervius @SixCrows @counterklock @HalloweenTown97 @Korozo @OriginGiratina @lowtider @SilverInky @CyberPixie @TypeFull @Beliel @Harurah @Mnkn10 @dearagony @Zildie @CelestialCrow @sense @HowlingCoyote @Germs @sylasbriarwood @NyxianDragons @DragonofMordor @Adaejha @ReddyRed @Worgen
hello all! just a small update!

if you haven't already please sign up to the new pinglist! (if you wish to remain pinged!) I'll keep the old pinglist for another week or so and after that I'll be replacing it with this one going forward!
GENE UPDATES!

you should find new genes added on each variants blurb! we should now be caught up to all new ancient breeds too :>

CARRIONIX SIRES UPDATE! you may now add 'medusa' as a tert for your sires! :D
xN6nsb3.png

registry updated.
registry updated.
xN6nsb3.png

[center][emoji=red gem size=1][/center]
xN6nsb3.png

[slams door open, causing it to clip through the wall]
So about Dusthides.
[slams door open, causing it to clip through the wall]
So about Dusthides.
dustybooooooyyyyysssss i wanna know which of these silly genes is gonna be best to represent The Horrors (spores for new sire variant would be SO COOL)
dustybooooooyyyyysssss i wanna know which of these silly genes is gonna be best to represent The Horrors (spores for new sire variant would be SO COOL)
Gejcwcq.png
[font=cambria]Not gonna ping for this, buuuuut~ I know nothing is really set in stone yet for Dusthides, however with how many genes there are that already fit the criteria of being compatible for the Subspecies, I went ahead and got a Pure Gen 1 pair! Of course at the time of posting this, they're still a WIP. However this is mostly to garner interest for when I breed them, as they're strictly a 'Bred upon Request' pair. Things could change in the future, obviously, and I might redo their genes. But as it stands right now I'm happy with em'.[/font] [rule] [center][font=cambria][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91431078][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914311/91431078.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83014940][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/830150/83014940.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Nideth[/u] x [u]Rhiana[/u][/b] Dusthide 100% [b]Primary[/b] Ribbon 100% [size=5][color=#c15a39]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Cinnamon[/color][/size] [b]Secondary[/b] Weaver 100% [size=5][color=#cd000f]•[/color][color=#aa0024]•[/color][color=#840113]•[/color][color=#5b0e14]•[/color][color=#2e0002]•[/color][color=#451717]•[/color][color=#662028]•[/color][color=#8c272d]•[/color][color=#c2272d]•[/color][color=#df3236]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Red, Strawberry[/color][/size] [b]Tertiary[/b] Okapi 100% [size=5][color=#cd000f]•[/color][color=#aa0024]•[/color][color=#840113]•[/color][color=#5b0e14]•[/color][color=#2e0002]•[/color][color=#451717]•[/color][color=#662028]•[/color][color=#8c272d]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry[/color][/size][/font][/center] [right][font=cambria]Strictly bred upon request. All offspring will be 200 [emoji=gem size=1] / 200k [emoji=treasure size=1] unless stated otherwise.[/font][/right] [center][pinglist=26923][/center]
Not gonna ping for this, buuuuut~
I know nothing is really set in stone yet for Dusthides, however with how many genes there are that already fit the criteria of being compatible for the Subspecies, I went ahead and got a Pure Gen 1 pair!
Of course at the time of posting this, they're still a WIP. However this is mostly to garner interest for when I breed them, as they're strictly a 'Bred upon Request' pair.

Things could change in the future, obviously, and I might redo their genes. But as it stands right now I'm happy with em'.

91431078.png83014940.png
Nideth x Rhiana
Dusthide
100%

Primary
Ribbon
100%

Cinnamon

Secondary
Weaver
100%

Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Red, Strawberry

Tertiary
Okapi
100%

Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry
Strictly bred upon request.
All offspring will be 200 / 200k unless stated otherwise.
@Luciferr [font=cambria]Registering the FIRST Dusthides to the list! Both are Argenta qualified. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91431078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914311/91431078_350.png[/img][/url] Lvl 16 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83014940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830150/83014940_350.png[/img][/url] Lvl 16
@Luciferr Registering the FIRST Dusthides to the list! Both are Argenta qualified.
91431078_350.png
Lvl 16
83014940_350.png
Lvl 16
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55