Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art & Writing [O] +100kg/t/sprites
1 2 3
@Babylu I thought I had replied sorry - I can no longer offer usd due to personal circumstances but your art is super cool and if I have a chance in the future to offer money for art I will come back to you. Best luck on commissions :")
@Babylu I thought I had replied sorry - I can no longer offer usd due to personal circumstances but your art is super cool and if I have a chance in the future to offer money for art I will come back to you. Best luck on commissions :")
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
B
B
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Boop bc thread has been updated. Looking mostly for human art (specially mlm) and short scenes/stories.
Furry/feral artists will be considered for the near future
Boop bc thread has been updated. Looking mostly for human art (specially mlm) and short scenes/stories.
Furry/feral artists will be considered for the near future
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
hiya hello!! i love drawing mlm pairings and do both art and lore (and graphics if that's something you're interested in). examples and prices are in my shop here!
hiya hello!! i love drawing mlm pairings and do both art and lore (and graphics if that's something you're interested in). examples and prices are in my shop here!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
ty for the offer <3 but I will pass for now
ty for the offer <3 but I will pass for now
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
hey! i know anime style isn't that high up on your preferred list but i'll offer anyway. i mostly do 100kt/g lined pen sketches. my photo taking skills are decent haha

link is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3320359/1
hey! i know anime style isn't that high up on your preferred list but i'll offer anyway. i mostly do 100kt/g lined pen sketches. my photo taking skills are decent haha

link is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3320359/1
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
The style is cool but I don't have any character who would currently fit your art I think ;; however if I find any/change my mind I'll go to your shop!
The style is cool but I don't have any character who would currently fit your art I think ;; however if I find any/change my mind I'll go to your shop!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Hello! I don’t think my art is what you’re after so please skip over that in the thread, but I have examples of my writing below if my style is something which suits what you’re after :)

If you’d like longer/more completed examples of short stories or chapters etc. do let me know and I can shoot them through for ya or link my ao3. If my style is something you like I would be interested in writing something for you if I feel it’s something I can do justice.

If not no worries at all and I do wish you all the best finding folks with styles you like for your projects ^^

Edit: it would help if I remembered to link my post wouldn’t it lol
Hello! I don’t think my art is what you’re after so please skip over that in the thread, but I have examples of my writing below if my style is something which suits what you’re after :)

If you’d like longer/more completed examples of short stories or chapters etc. do let me know and I can shoot them through for ya or link my ao3. If my style is something you like I would be interested in writing something for you if I feel it’s something I can do justice.

If not no worries at all and I do wish you all the best finding folks with styles you like for your projects ^^

Edit: it would help if I remembered to link my post wouldn’t it lol
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Sent a PM!
Sent a PM!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
I usually do moodboards and aether headshots but I am a great writer if I do say so myself!
I usually do moodboards and aether headshots but I am a great writer if I do say so myself!
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
1 2 3