Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Aether Crash Anni. OOFR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
pspspsps you want to send dragons to our raffle so bad
pspspsps you want to send dragons to our raffle so bad
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
[center][emoji=aether tongue size=2][/center]
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
neat
neat
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@alkylic
hey, you accidently posted a level 1 for level 7 prices! i rejected the specific PA, just fix the issue if/when you relist the dragon, and i can accept it no problem
@alkylic
hey, you accidently posted a level 1 for level 7 prices! i rejected the specific PA, just fix the issue if/when you relist the dragon, and i can accept it no problem
neon/cocoa_addict | he/him | FR time | living with ADHD while having the wildest hyperfixations
@NeonUmbreon oh haha thanks for noticing that! was just trying to get some dragons in b4 the day ended ^_^" sorry abt that!
@NeonUmbreon oh haha thanks for noticing that! was just trying to get some dragons in b4 the day ended ^_^" sorry abt that!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@alkylic it's totally fine, just wanted to let you know!
@alkylic it's totally fine, just wanted to let you know!
neon/cocoa_addict | he/him | FR time | living with ADHD while having the wildest hyperfixations
hey @trulyteru, please check the raffle payouts and properly price your dragons. i've rejected the PAs for now, but you're free to resend them at a proper price
hey @trulyteru, please check the raffle payouts and properly price your dragons. i've rejected the PAs for now, but you're free to resend them at a proper price
[center]Tuesday's badge added! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OTacnbt.png[/img]
Tuesday's badge added!

OTacnbt.png
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@frostmeri

Hey! I sent 6 level 7s with breed bonuses, not 5 ^^
@frostmeri

Hey! I sent 6 level 7s with breed bonuses, not 5 ^^