Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM] The Fold In Our Stars Event
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Putting this in a new post to bump! [img] https://i.imgur.com/HgEJ4tp.jpeg[/img] I’ve been playing around with the design, and I like having the tail out and lower, so some of these look a little different! I also added a baby Aether for fun.
Putting this in a new post to bump!
HgEJ4tp.jpeg
I’ve been playing around with the design, and I like having the tail out and lower, so some of these look a little different! I also added a baby Aether for fun.
v2fvT9R.png
@Astromanian

Oh that is funny!!
@Astromanian

Oh that is funny!!
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
@VultureSongs The aether model, instructions, & diagrams were made by my brother (who doesn't play FR but has to listen to me yell about it) and shared with permission!
@VultureSongs The aether model, instructions, & diagrams were made by my brother (who doesn't play FR but has to listen to me yell about it) and shared with permission!
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
@BarracudaCultist love your lil' additions to every model
Sad crane isn't that bad, I can try to help you with some more!

@wizjonerka Glad you like them! Yeah, those are garlands! Used them as a part of outfit at event
Also love your aether <3

@Astromanian So many dregs! Cool that you added something from yourself!

@VultureSongs Your dreg is cool too! Good luck with aether!
@BarracudaCultist love your lil' additions to every model
Sad crane isn't that bad, I can try to help you with some more!

@wizjonerka Glad you like them! Yeah, those are garlands! Used them as a part of outfit at event
Also love your aether <3

@Astromanian So many dregs! Cool that you added something from yourself!

@VultureSongs Your dreg is cool too! Good luck with aether!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6uSXo66.jpg[/img] so uhhh I think my frog got dunked in plagues soup
6uSXo66.jpg

so uhhh I think my frog got dunked in plagues soup
So excited to see everyone’s dishes!! The aethers will love them all (and NOM them but shhhh)

I’ll update the hall of fame + tickets later today don’t worry!

So excited to see everyone’s dishes!! The aethers will love them all (and NOM them but shhhh)

I’ll update the hall of fame + tickets later today don’t worry!

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@VultureSongs

The aether design was submitted by MysticMeat! Though I think it’s their brother who actually came up with it.

All the designs are properly credited to our wonderful arcanites who helped put this together, it’s under the credits section!

(…I just realised I’ve been ninjad by mysticmeat themselves… XD sorry for the extra ping)
@VultureSongs

The aether design was submitted by MysticMeat! Though I think it’s their brother who actually came up with it.

All the designs are properly credited to our wonderful arcanites who helped put this together, it’s under the credits section!

(…I just realised I’ve been ninjad by mysticmeat themselves… XD sorry for the extra ping)
But still looking forward to more entries!
But still looking forward to more entries!
@humbleddarkmage XD special soup frog

@Astromanian omg your designs!!! They’re so beautiful, I especially love the pearlcatcher and the their little Pearl. Gonna hire you next time /j

@Culcidae The string of cranes…that must have taken so long for you

@VultureSongs Looking forward to the aether!
@humbleddarkmage XD special soup frog

@Astromanian omg your designs!!! They’re so beautiful, I especially love the pearlcatcher and the their little Pearl. Gonna hire you next time /j

@Culcidae The string of cranes…that must have taken so long for you

@VultureSongs Looking forward to the aether!
If you ever do this again, I would actually be happy to share my Pearlcatcher design! It’s pretty easy and fun! Thanks again for hosting this.
If you ever do this again, I would actually be happy to share my Pearlcatcher design! It’s pretty easy and fun! Thanks again for hosting this.
v2fvT9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7