Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Aion Argenti Bloodline - Polvo's 69th
1 2 3
[center][size=4][b][i]~*~Reserved~*~[/i][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][i]"Hey there! So, it seems you've found your way to the Aion Argenti Bloodline Auctions. Welcome! My name is Clutter and I will be your host today! I am Clan Genesis' Shopkeep and Auctioneer! Here, we auction off the unhatched eggs of Sita, 69th child of Polvoron, the Dragon of Love <3 Sita is still discovering herself so please be patient with her! Be sure to read the rules in the post below before making a bid and have fun! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!"[/i][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28525208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285253/28525208_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] [rule] So, we're doing things a little differently than usual. Instead of auctioning off the hatchlings, we'll be auctioning off the eggs themselves. We thought this would be fun and fair way to decide who gets each baby: allow RNG to dictate what the Winner's dragon(s) will look like. The only exception to this rule is in cases of planned special personal nests which will most likely be hatched before auction. You will be informed at the time of the auction if this is the case. [pinglist=24808] [pinglist=23469] [pinglist=23367] [pinglist=23362]
~*~Reserved~*~

"Hey there! So, it seems you've found your way to the Aion Argenti Bloodline Auctions. Welcome! My name is Clutter and I will be your host today! I am Clan Genesis' Shopkeep and Auctioneer!

Here, we auction off the unhatched eggs of Sita, 69th child of Polvoron, the Dragon of Love <3 Sita is still discovering herself so please be patient with her!

Be sure to read the rules in the post below before making a bid and have fun! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!"

28525208_350.png

So, we're doing things a little differently than usual. Instead of auctioning off the hatchlings, we'll be auctioning off the eggs themselves.

We thought this would be fun and fair way to decide who gets each baby: allow RNG to dictate what the Winner's dragon(s) will look like.

The only exception to this rule is in cases of planned special personal nests which will most likely be hatched before auction.

You will be informed at the time of the auction if this is the case.

[pinglist=24808]
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
~*~Rules~*~

No need to ping us
Please ping the person you outbid
If you are a proxy bidder please say so in your post
Don’t edit your posts or your bid will be invalid
No backing out of bids
Plesae be reasonable with bid increases
1 hour snipe guard starting 1 hour before the auction ends
No new bidders after the snipe guard has been activated
Please make bids in gem amounts
Payment is due 2 weeks after the end date - more time may be added if you message one of us and ask for more time
~*~Rules~*~

No need to ping us
Please ping the person you outbid
If you are a proxy bidder please say so in your post
Don’t edit your posts or your bid will be invalid
No backing out of bids
Plesae be reasonable with bid increases
1 hour snipe guard starting 1 hour before the auction ends
No new bidders after the snipe guard has been activated
Please make bids in gem amounts
Payment is due 2 weeks after the end date - more time may be added if you message one of us and ask for more time
y7G0vov.png
~*~Reserved~*~
~*~Reserved~*~
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
[center] [b]~*~Eggs to be Auctioned~*~[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/0healthy_0dead.png[/img] Starting Bid: 1kg Current Bid: Ended [/center]
~*~Eggs to be Auctioned~*~

0healthy_0dead.png

Starting Bid: 1kg
Current Bid:

Ended
y7G0vov.png
~*~Reserved~*~
~*~Reserved~*~
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
~*~Reserved~*~
~*~Reserved~*~
y7G0vov.png