Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pause] [W] Modern Genes [H] Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hi there! I've got a lionfish gene I'd be happy to trade for fodder breeding- would that be something that interests you?
hi there! I've got a lionfish gene I'd be happy to trade for fodder breeding- would that be something that interests you?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch I'll gladly take it yes! Assuming each newborn hatchling is 5g and each adult is 7g (if you'd rather wait for them to be adults before receiving them), and a lionfish modern gene is 250,000t at full price, that'd be 50 hatchlings or 36 adults! Let me know if that works for you and which you'd prefer! :D

Also if we proceed I'd like to request that you attach the gene to wait in a 2-way CR and I'll request for the gene (ie attach the 1t to the 2-way CR) before sending over the last batch of dragons over! :)
@mossfinch I'll gladly take it yes! Assuming each newborn hatchling is 5g and each adult is 7g (if you'd rather wait for them to be adults before receiving them), and a lionfish modern gene is 250,000t at full price, that'd be 50 hatchlings or 36 adults! Let me know if that works for you and which you'd prefer! :D

Also if we proceed I'd like to request that you attach the gene to wait in a 2-way CR and I'll request for the gene (ie attach the 1t to the 2-way CR) before sending over the last batch of dragons over! :)
MreCscM.png
sounds great to me! I'd prefer adults, simply because lair/den space is always at a premium XD

I'll get the CR sent over shortly! <3
sounds great to me! I'd prefer adults, simply because lair/den space is always at a premium XD

I'll get the CR sent over shortly! <3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch Thank you so much!!!!! Sounds great - I have nests hatching tomorrow so you'll receive the first batch when they're adults!!!! :DDDD Forgot to ask too if you prefer CRs or PAs for them?
@mossfinch Thank you so much!!!!! Sounds great - I have nests hatching tomorrow so you'll receive the first batch when they're adults!!!! :DDDD Forgot to ask too if you prefer CRs or PAs for them?
MreCscM.png
PAs would be great! my lair is always bursting, so being able to pick them up one at a time is helpful XD
PAs would be great! my lair is always bursting, so being able to pick them up one at a time is helpful XD
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch Sending you the first batch of 10 adults! :D
@mossfinch Sending you the first batch of 10 adults! :D
MreCscM.png
Hi, do you still need the Giraffe gene? I have one to spare in my inventory.

Is the leveling fodder service mean that you'll take them from 7 to 10 or from 1 to 10? I have some fodder that I've been dragging my feet to level and exalt recently.

How much would the one Giraffe gene get me? I have 6 adult fodder in need of training.
Hi, do you still need the Giraffe gene? I have one to spare in my inventory.

Is the leveling fodder service mean that you'll take them from 7 to 10 or from 1 to 10? I have some fodder that I've been dragging my feet to level and exalt recently.

How much would the one Giraffe gene get me? I have 6 adult fodder in need of training.
oooo, yay! Time to see if I can make room xD
oooo, yay! Time to see if I can make room xD
IMG-1405.png
@Itani Hey! I'd do both kinds of levelling! Looks like people are charging 10kt per L10 (from L1) so let's go with that, if that's good with you! A full-priced giraffe gene seems to be 225,000t, that'll be 23 dragons!

I have 10 semi-leveled dragons I can get to 10 and send you first (1t PAs or CR?) and once you've accepted them, you can send me your original 6 and I'll include them in the next batch of 10? :)

I'm breeding these fodder dragons as they come, so I'll let you know when I have leveled and am ready to send you the next batch of payment! :)

If this is all good with you, could you please send a 2-way CR with the giraffe gene, and I'll attach 1t for your acceptance right before I send the last batch of dragons! :)
@Itani Hey! I'd do both kinds of levelling! Looks like people are charging 10kt per L10 (from L1) so let's go with that, if that's good with you! A full-priced giraffe gene seems to be 225,000t, that'll be 23 dragons!

I have 10 semi-leveled dragons I can get to 10 and send you first (1t PAs or CR?) and once you've accepted them, you can send me your original 6 and I'll include them in the next batch of 10? :)

I'm breeding these fodder dragons as they come, so I'll let you know when I have leveled and am ready to send you the next batch of payment! :)

If this is all good with you, could you please send a 2-way CR with the giraffe gene, and I'll attach 1t for your acceptance right before I send the last batch of dragons! :)
MreCscM.png
PAs would probably be easier for everyone, I think? But all of that sounds good to me. :) I'll send the gene over to you in just a moment!
PAs would probably be easier for everyone, I think? But all of that sounds good to me. :) I'll send the gene over to you in just a moment!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9