Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 419 420
[quote name="@Transkovsky" date="2024-03-21 12:39:59" ] [quote name="@/mistywolf96" date="2024-03-11 05:59:20" ] you and your ride or die oomfie do the impossible despite: - being hunted down relentlessly because of misinformation - multiple gods in your way - climate change but worse - chicxulub is about to collide with the earth in t minus 5 all because you want to help people, and sometimes that means beating up the god of the sky just to get him to look up. [/quote] pmd red/blue rescue team? [/quote] yup!! i finished DX a week or two ago, my first game in the series. that was one hell of a game. cried. now i cry because i can't see the map, see an item, go "oh i need that" and then proceed to watch in horror as 500 dusclops rain from the ceiling
@Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-21 12:39:59:
@/mistywolf96 wrote on 2024-03-11 05:59:20:
you and your ride or die oomfie do the impossible despite:

- being hunted down relentlessly because of misinformation

- multiple gods in your way

- climate change but worse

- chicxulub is about to collide with the earth in t minus 5

all because you want to help people, and sometimes that means beating up the god of the sky just to get him to look up.
pmd red/blue rescue team?

yup!! i finished DX a week or two ago, my first game in the series. that was one hell of a game. cried.

now i cry because i can't see the map, see an item, go "oh i need that" and then proceed to watch in horror as 500 dusclops rain from the ceiling
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Minecraft: a ton of cubes
Minecraft: a ton of cubes
This game could be described as “chess but violent” or “Smash Bros Chess” depending on your opinions of turn based or fighting games. It’s like Toribash but you don’t have to worry about trying to stand.
This game could be described as “chess but violent” or “Smash Bros Chess” depending on your opinions of turn based or fighting games. It’s like Toribash but you don’t have to worry about trying to stand.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I have so many to list here! Feel free to throw guesses, I would absolutely be thrilled by that. My list will have both well known and more obscure game titles!
Some of these will be multiplayer titles, others single player.

1. Dragons that are simultaneously natural forces have gotten mad, like really really mad. Create an adventurer and defeat the dragons before they destroy the whole world - oh no, whoops, turns out the dragons are kind of necessary.
2. Follow an obscurely guided path to your destiny! Featuring some really weird family dynamics, forgotten dragon civilization, a really big tree, innumerable deaths and lobsters who will end you from the other side of the world. Some folks seem to really have a thing against horns, too.
3. Treasure! Gems! More treasure! Defeat an evil sorceress and her creations to retrieve back the unhatched eggs of your kind and stop her evil plans.
4. Four adventurers of your choosing on a quest to fix the cause of the strangest migraine known to history. Hope you like getting sidetracked!
5. Retrieve these people back to their thrones, alive or dead.
6. Dragon capitalism
7. Retrieve back your heart and stop the endless cycle the world has been trapped in with your loyal companions.
8. Become your inner monster and defeat an unworthy god who would destroy your world in order to save their own kind.
9. Roleplay as the zoologist/ecologist/hunter of creatures and beasts! Why do we have to kill them anyway? Why no friendship?
10. In this game you DO get to have friendship with monsters! You can even have them gather things for you. Make sure not to die or you will have to do it all from the beginning again.
11. You are a clueless marsupial and a failed super-weapon experiment of a scientist, stop their evil plans with the power of... crystals?
12. Take care of animals and build suitable habitats for them - or create the most hellish experience of all time to your customers.
13. You are a dragon! You can meet other dragons! You must survive, do dragon tasks, and help younger dragons on their way to adulthood.
14. Pacify the Old One in order to save the world from demons! Featuring sky-manta rays, lava spiders and a towering bipedal dragon.
15. Monster Hunter but with Japanese folklore
16. Fight other dragonriders as a dragonrider, and collect cool looking dragons!
17. How does it always end in stealth archer build?
18. A game that does not neatly fit into any genre in its uniqueness. Use your 8 skill slots carefully - you have so many abilities to choose from with dual class system! Enemies can use the same abilities as players, beware. You can hire NPC heroes to fight alongside you!
19. You are a fox on a journey to discover your purpose, following your guide.
20. The MMO where you get distracted stealing loot from NPCs and reading books

I think that's enough for now!
I have so many to list here! Feel free to throw guesses, I would absolutely be thrilled by that. My list will have both well known and more obscure game titles!
Some of these will be multiplayer titles, others single player.

1. Dragons that are simultaneously natural forces have gotten mad, like really really mad. Create an adventurer and defeat the dragons before they destroy the whole world - oh no, whoops, turns out the dragons are kind of necessary.
2. Follow an obscurely guided path to your destiny! Featuring some really weird family dynamics, forgotten dragon civilization, a really big tree, innumerable deaths and lobsters who will end you from the other side of the world. Some folks seem to really have a thing against horns, too.
3. Treasure! Gems! More treasure! Defeat an evil sorceress and her creations to retrieve back the unhatched eggs of your kind and stop her evil plans.
4. Four adventurers of your choosing on a quest to fix the cause of the strangest migraine known to history. Hope you like getting sidetracked!
5. Retrieve these people back to their thrones, alive or dead.
6. Dragon capitalism
7. Retrieve back your heart and stop the endless cycle the world has been trapped in with your loyal companions.
8. Become your inner monster and defeat an unworthy god who would destroy your world in order to save their own kind.
9. Roleplay as the zoologist/ecologist/hunter of creatures and beasts! Why do we have to kill them anyway? Why no friendship?
10. In this game you DO get to have friendship with monsters! You can even have them gather things for you. Make sure not to die or you will have to do it all from the beginning again.
11. You are a clueless marsupial and a failed super-weapon experiment of a scientist, stop their evil plans with the power of... crystals?
12. Take care of animals and build suitable habitats for them - or create the most hellish experience of all time to your customers.
13. You are a dragon! You can meet other dragons! You must survive, do dragon tasks, and help younger dragons on their way to adulthood.
14. Pacify the Old One in order to save the world from demons! Featuring sky-manta rays, lava spiders and a towering bipedal dragon.
15. Monster Hunter but with Japanese folklore
16. Fight other dragonriders as a dragonrider, and collect cool looking dragons!
17. How does it always end in stealth archer build?
18. A game that does not neatly fit into any genre in its uniqueness. Use your 8 skill slots carefully - you have so many abilities to choose from with dual class system! Enemies can use the same abilities as players, beware. You can hire NPC heroes to fight alongside you!
19. You are a fox on a journey to discover your purpose, following your guide.
20. The MMO where you get distracted stealing loot from NPCs and reading books

I think that's enough for now!
rI2B9a8.png
survive the horrors!!! (treat break) survive the horrors!!!
aka what the HECK was your grandfather(?) doing down here
survive the horrors!!! (treat break) survive the horrors!!!
aka what the HECK was your grandfather(?) doing down here

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
You get to be a man that wears a green outfit and rides a horse, you then turn into a animal and run around with a little girl on your back.
You get to be a man that wears a green outfit and rides a horse, you then turn into a animal and run around with a little girl on your back.

[quote name="@DragonWolf6778" date="2024-03-24 11:44:33" ] You get to be a man that wears a green outfit and rides a horse, you then turn into a animal and run around with a little girl on your back. [/quote] tloz: twilight princess!
@DragonWolf6778 wrote on 2024-03-24 11:44:33:
tloz: twilight princess!

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Strange and abnormal dogs: the game

(Wobbledogs)
Strange and abnormal dogs: the game

(Wobbledogs)
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351