Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Akumu's Art Shop (Closed!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thank you so much!! (It was also brought to my attention Varnpiro had an obnoxious watermark but should be fixed now!)

What is my total? :) Want to be sure I send the correct amount!
Thank you so much!! (It was also brought to my attention Varnpiro had an obnoxious watermark but should be fixed now!)

What is my total? :) Want to be sure I send the correct amount!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Ye!! No problem!And thank you! :Dc

The total is 1,100 gems!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Ye!! No problem!And thank you! :Dc

The total is 1,100 gems!
76211493.png
perfect! Thank you! Gems have been sent :D
perfect! Thank you! Gems have been sent :D
@GuardianAkumu Hello I am SO sorry!!!! I don't know what prompted me to come back and check in but god I just noticed my messages with the forms never sent/were eaten by the void?? I was having internet troubles last week ;_; I'm so sorry it seems those never got sent for you

Here they are again

Character/s: Kettle
Commission Type: Bust
Shading style: Whichever you'd prefer ^^
Background: Any! Perhaps something 'energetic' or 'lively' if those words help prompt any ideas
Payment: Gems
Extra note: As discussed earlier, she doesn't have a set design and I'd love for you to have fun and emphasize whatever features you think you'd have the most fun drawing! Want to draw her very human-esque but with simple spider features? Go for it! Want to draw her full freaky monster? I'd be delighted!

Character/s: Patchwork
Shading style: Whichever you'd prefer
Background: Any! Perhaps something 'creepy/dark' or Western inspired if those prompt ideas
Extra note: Those two picrews are accurate for his human design. The monster form/monster features are, like Kettle, open for interpretation and you can do as much or as little with them as you'd like. Want to draw him mostly human but with sharp teeth? Incredible. Rather draw a full on dragon-bull-dog monster instead? Superb you go you funky little artist.

Thank you so much once again Akumu :) I'll send through the CR for you and please please do not hesitate to let me know if either of my guys end up being more work than you were expecting and you'd like to charge more of a complexity fee than the 20 additional gems for each. I don't mind at all
@GuardianAkumu Hello I am SO sorry!!!! I don't know what prompted me to come back and check in but god I just noticed my messages with the forms never sent/were eaten by the void?? I was having internet troubles last week ;_; I'm so sorry it seems those never got sent for you

Here they are again

Character/s: Kettle
Shading style: Whichever you'd prefer ^^
Background: Any! Perhaps something 'energetic' or 'lively' if those words help prompt any ideas
Extra note: As discussed earlier, she doesn't have a set design and I'd love for you to have fun and emphasize whatever features you think you'd have the most fun drawing! Want to draw her very human-esque but with simple spider features? Go for it! Want to draw her full freaky monster? I'd be delighted!

Character/s: Patchwork
Shading style: Whichever you'd prefer
Background: Any! Perhaps something 'creepy/dark' or Western inspired if those prompt ideas
Extra note: Those two picrews are accurate for his human design. The monster form/monster features are, like Kettle, open for interpretation and you can do as much or as little with them as you'd like. Want to draw him mostly human but with sharp teeth? Incredible. Rather draw a full on dragon-bull-dog monster instead? Superb you go you funky little artist.

Thank you so much once again Akumu :) I'll send through the CR for you and please please do not hesitate to let me know if either of my guys end up being more work than you were expecting and you'd like to charge more of a complexity fee than the 20 additional gems for each. I don't mind at all
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt That is absolutely no worries at all! Internet services has been odd lately as well as phone services.

And I got you all noted down on Trello and thank you so much for the payment! I will get started when I can. :Dc I will be sure to inform you otherwise during the sketching stage!
@SealedSalt That is absolutely no worries at all! Internet services has been odd lately as well as phone services.

And I got you all noted down on Trello and thank you so much for the payment! I will get started when I can. :Dc I will be sure to inform you otherwise during the sketching stage!
76211493.png
[img]https://trello.com/1/cards/6600d606e8929b7069acefe1/attachments/662a87e47f31d40eb7c2397b/previews/662a87e57f31d40eb7c23b1b/download/uuid%3DCBC3D09E-440F-4218-8324-ECAF721AC6A3%26library%3D1%26type%3D1%26mode%3D1%26loc%3Dtrue%26cap%3Dtrue.png[/img] Completed commission for @cordiformed! :Dc Thank you so much for commissioning me! Definitely had a blast coloring this dragon of yours! Additionally, I am slowly but surely working away on owned commissions but unfortunately, my motivation was kinda slow so all commissions are very slowly worked on between free time and my job. As if rn, most commissions are either sketched out or colored in! So, for that, I think it would best to take a break from commissions for a while. (unsure on how long it would be opened but it will be opened again in the future!) But USD commissions is almost always open so if you are interested in this, let me know! (It would be much appreciated! I do like food. haha)
uuid%3DCBC3D09E-440F-4218-8324-ECAF721AC6A3%26library%3D1%26type%3D1%26mode%3D1%26loc%3Dtrue%26cap%3Dtrue.png

Completed commission for @cordiformed! :Dc Thank you so much for commissioning me! Definitely had a blast coloring this dragon of yours!

Additionally, I am slowly but surely working away on owned commissions but unfortunately, my motivation was kinda slow so all commissions are very slowly worked on between free time and my job. As if rn, most commissions are either sketched out or colored in!

So, for that, I think it would best to take a break from commissions for a while. (unsure on how long it would be opened but it will be opened again in the future!)

But USD commissions is almost always open so if you are interested in this, let me know! (It would be much appreciated! I do like food. haha)
76211493.png
Hi, thank you for the update :) Please take as long as you need, it is absolutely not a worry at all and your life always comes first <3 if you haven't started on one (or both) of mine yet and would prefer to refund me rather than work on them than do let me know because I'd of course always rather you take care of yourself first and foremost! If they are already started then, as mentioned, take as long as needed.
All the best!
Hi, thank you for the update :) Please take as long as you need, it is absolutely not a worry at all and your life always comes first <3 if you haven't started on one (or both) of mine yet and would prefer to refund me rather than work on them than do let me know because I'd of course always rather you take care of yourself first and foremost! If they are already started then, as mentioned, take as long as needed.
All the best!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt

Thank you so much for understanding! I fully intend to take my time with it but I do understand if you would prefer the refund instead! Other than that, it would take a bit longer than usual to complete them.

I actually started sketching on one of your commissions! I finished sketching it but completely forgot to send the message about it. I’ll go ahead and send you message about it! :Dc
@SealedSalt

Thank you so much for understanding! I fully intend to take my time with it but I do understand if you would prefer the refund instead! Other than that, it would take a bit longer than usual to complete them.

I actually started sketching on one of your commissions! I finished sketching it but completely forgot to send the message about it. I’ll go ahead and send you message about it! :Dc
76211493.png
I would still most definitely adore some of your lovely art ! ^^ I was just wanting to let you know that I wouldn’t be upset if life got hectic or motivation tanked more and you wanted to cancel the order. I don’t mind the wait at all, please take as long as needed.

Saw it and love it so far, thank you! :D
I would still most definitely adore some of your lovely art ! ^^ I was just wanting to let you know that I wouldn’t be upset if life got hectic or motivation tanked more and you wanted to cancel the order. I don’t mind the wait at all, please take as long as needed.

Saw it and love it so far, thank you! :D
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13