Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Akumu's Art Shop (Closed!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Completed all commissions! I super hope you guys like it! If there is anything that needs to be changed, please let me know! [emoji=aberration happy size=1] @Aristene I went with painted style for the background so, I hope you like it regardless! [img]https://i.ibb.co/d252dPz/Aristene-fr.png[/img] @quailwi [img]https://i.ibb.co/TTcCpXj/quailwi-1.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wBzxYLk/quailwi.png[/img]
Completed all commissions! I super hope you guys like it! If there is anything that needs to be changed, please let me know!

@Aristene I went with painted style for the background so, I hope you like it regardless!
Aristene-fr.png

@quailwi
quailwi-1.png

quailwi.png
76211493.png
Ahhh oh my gosh they look amazing!! Thank you so much ^-^
Ahhh oh my gosh they look amazing!! Thank you so much ^-^
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
5Zxso2d.png
LRFLCua.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
@quailwi Thank you and you are so welcome!! I am so glad you like it!! [emoji=aberration happy size=1] Thank you so much for commissioning me. I definitely had a blast drawing them! [emoji=heart size=1]
@quailwi

Thank you and you are so welcome!! I am so glad you like it!! Thank you so much for commissioning me. I definitely had a blast drawing them!
76211493.png
@GuardianAkumu I never replied to this ;-; The water and sky turned out really nice. Perfect dreamy vista for Laguna. This was so worth it, thank you!

May I post off-site, and do you like to be credited as GuardianAkumu with a link back to this thread or something else?
@GuardianAkumu I never replied to this ;-; The water and sky turned out really nice. Perfect dreamy vista for Laguna. This was so worth it, thank you!

May I post off-site, and do you like to be credited as GuardianAkumu with a link back to this thread or something else?
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
@Aristene I’m super glad you like it!! You are so welcome and thank you so much for commissioning me!

Of course!! I do have other websites if you want to know! If it is ToyHouse, it is GuardianAkumu. (Most sites are GuardianAkumu. ????)
@Aristene I’m super glad you like it!! You are so welcome and thank you so much for commissioning me!

Of course!! I do have other websites if you want to know! If it is ToyHouse, it is GuardianAkumu. (Most sites are GuardianAkumu. ????)
76211493.png
Hello, everyone! :Dc I am opening comms once again but only for USD slots atm! My part time job cut my hours really short, and I would be low in funds than I would like to so, It would be much appreciated if you could share this around!

As for the commissions, there is no limits on the USD slots (unless stated otherwise!) and I can start on this next week to complete them within one day! Thank you so much for reading this!

And for everyone who has commissioned me, don't worry! I am slowly but surely working these! Just need to find time to sit down and complete them! Thank you once again for being patient!
Hello, everyone! :Dc I am opening comms once again but only for USD slots atm! My part time job cut my hours really short, and I would be low in funds than I would like to so, It would be much appreciated if you could share this around!

As for the commissions, there is no limits on the USD slots (unless stated otherwise!) and I can start on this next week to complete them within one day! Thank you so much for reading this!

And for everyone who has commissioned me, don't worry! I am slowly but surely working these! Just need to find time to sit down and complete them! Thank you once again for being patient!
76211493.png
Hello, everyone! :Dc I am opening comms once again as these Anther dragons are a huge need for me! [emoji=aberration love size=1] I decided I want to get a few myself by opening a few comms! There will be a huge price changes as I feel my art has improved since the last opening here. There will be three slots at a time as I do have a job myself! If you are interested, comment here and no need to ping me! I am subscribed here! There are three slots open! I have a few dreamies I want to get from the Marketplace, if you want to get them as a form of payment. I would happily accept and offer commission/s to equal the price that is bought for! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If you preferred that way, ask and I shall send the links of the ones I am eyeing myself! And as if right now, I am currently updating the examples here! [i]Edit: I may have realized that the words are a bit hard to read on the examples... Oops!![/i]
Hello, everyone! :Dc I am opening comms once again as these Anther dragons are a huge need for me! I decided I want to get a few myself by opening a few comms! There will be a huge price changes as I feel my art has improved since the last opening here. There will be three slots at a time as I do have a job myself! If you are interested, comment here and no need to ping me! I am subscribed here!

There are three slots open!

I have a few dreamies I want to get from the Marketplace, if you want to get them as a form of payment. I would happily accept and offer commission/s to equal the price that is bought for! If you preferred that way, ask and I shall send the links of the ones I am eyeing myself!

And as if right now, I am currently updating the examples here!

Edit: I may have realized that the words are a bit hard to read on the examples... Oops!!
76211493.png
Bump!
Bump!
76211493.png
Hello, everyone! It has been a while since I have opened this art shop here so I have returned with neat and cool art examples! Now, I decided to open up a few slots to hoard gems and treasures once again.

Opening two slots here! Please comment below or DM if interested!
Hello, everyone! It has been a while since I have opened this art shop here so I have returned with neat and cool art examples! Now, I decided to open up a few slots to hoard gems and treasures once again.

Opening two slots here! Please comment below or DM if interested!
76211493.png
@GuardianAkumu

Character/s: This lad here
Commission Type: Bust
Shading style: Shaded
Background: Night, Neon vibe perhaps?
Payment: Gems!
@GuardianAkumu

Character/s: This lad here
Commission Type: Bust
Shading style: Shaded
Background: Night, Neon vibe perhaps?