Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Me too...
1 2 3 4
y'all see the name for the mistjam image? [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/iwillbesadwhentherearenomoresneks.png[/img] https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/iwillbesadwhentherearenomoresneks.png I've been loving the little fest sneks, and we've got just two more to go I think. what's been your favorite so far? what you think the last two might be? (my favorite so far is definitely this one [item=Aster of Starfall] I love it's colors!)
y'all see the name for the mistjam image?

iwillbesadwhentherearenomoresneks.png

https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/iwillbesadwhentherearenomoresneks.png

I've been loving the little fest sneks, and we've got just two more to go I think.

what's been your favorite so far? what you think the last two might be?

(my favorite so far is definitely this one Aster of Starfall I love it's colors!)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[center]here's all of them, for everybody's convenience! [item=Daffodil of Mistral] [item=Violet of Trickmurk] [item=Snowdrop of Crystalline] [item=Peony of Rockbreaker] [item=Marigold of Rot] [item=Aster of Starfall] [item=Poppy of Flameforger] [item=Larkspur of Thundercrack] [item=Rose of Brightshine] my fave is 100% the ice one. but light and shadow are also cute :)
here's all of them, for everybody's convenience!

Daffodil of Mistral Violet of Trickmurk Snowdrop of Crystalline Peony of Rockbreaker
Marigold of Rot Aster of Starfall Poppy of Flameforger Larkspur of Thundercrack Rose of Brightshine

my fave is 100% the ice one. but light and shadow are also cute :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
My favorite is the Violet of Trickmurk. Violets are my birthflowers.
My favorite is the Violet of Trickmurk. Violets are my birthflowers.
ZPHN6ju.png
100% Snowdrop of Crystalline. I love pythons so much and the colours are so gorgeous, it's just a puppy-faced snake and I love it.
100% Snowdrop of Crystalline. I love pythons so much and the colours are so gorgeous, it's just a puppy-faced snake and I love it.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Flameforger snake is such a baby, I love them~
Flameforger snake is such a baby, I love them~
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
wow I can't believe we only have two more snakes to go... time flies... the mistral snek is my favorite so far she's soooo. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
wow I can't believe we only have two more snakes to go... time flies...

the mistral snek is my favorite so far she's soooo.
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
i'll have to go with the peony of rockbreaker. i'm very partial to hognose snakes.
i'll have to go with the peony of rockbreaker. i'm very partial to hognose snakes.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[color=brown]I love the [item=peony of rockbreaker] and the [item=rose of brightshine]
I love the Peony of Rockbreaker and the Rose of Brightshine
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Aster of Starfall is probably my favourite too X) [item=Aster of Starfall] I also like [item=Larkspur of Thundercrack]
Aster of Starfall is probably my favourite too X)
Aster of Starfall

I also like Larkspur of Thundercrack
esifLbR.png
[item=rose of brightshine] the iridescence wins me over ;0;
Rose of Brightshine
the iridescence wins me over ;0;
1 2 3 4