Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite dinosaur!
1 2 3
i hate adulthood no one even asks what your favourite dinosaur is anymore they dont even care

but coelacanths!!! they're known as living fossils because they've been around for millions of years! they're so silly like yes girl go swim !!!
i hate adulthood no one even asks what your favourite dinosaur is anymore they dont even care

but coelacanths!!! they're known as living fossils because they've been around for millions of years! they're so silly like yes girl go swim !!!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
carnotaurus! since childhood, from my fav dinosaur books <33 they have the cutest lil arms and are cooler t rexes cuz they have horns [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/08/0e/5b080eab07dfe73377861c541cd91b40.jpg[/img]
carnotaurus! since childhood, from my fav dinosaur books <33 they have the cutest lil arms and are cooler t rexes cuz they have horns

5b080eab07dfe73377861c541cd91b40.jpg
shantungosaurus my absolute beloved i LOVE freak huge horse lizard. hadrosaurs in general are my loves, parasaurolophus is definitely a close second favorite dino for me. iguanodon has also grown on me a lot recently :3
shantungosaurus my absolute beloved i LOVE freak huge horse lizard. hadrosaurs in general are my loves, parasaurolophus is definitely a close second favorite dino for me. iguanodon has also grown on me a lot recently :3
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
I LOVE Yi qi!! It's such a weird and wonderful critter. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6b27630220a9af655928e4e08f04bd3d/tumblr_inline_o9egzt2Wun1rx4yme_1280.png[/img]
I LOVE Yi qi!! It's such a weird and wonderful critter.
tumblr_inline_o9egzt2Wun1rx4yme_1280.png
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
VELOCIPRAPTOOORS I am Obsessed it is a wonder I have so few Wildclaws
VELOCIPRAPTOOORS I am Obsessed it is a wonder I have so few Wildclaws
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Microraptors and spinosaurus <3!!!

I love the idea of a tiny dinosaur that had four wings and could potentially glide, and i think spinos are just cool. I have a little microraptor figure i got from the museum, hoping to find a spinosaurus one with a lovely tadpole tail next time i go :D
Microraptors and spinosaurus <3!!!

I love the idea of a tiny dinosaur that had four wings and could potentially glide, and i think spinos are just cool. I have a little microraptor figure i got from the museum, hoping to find a spinosaurus one with a lovely tadpole tail next time i go :D
eb2TaD0.png JrZGMGx.pngVHmdVcB.png
Bb9XFYa.png
XAx6hs9.png
surprised no one has mentioned the troodontid yet. become a latest obsession due to the Weird Birds twitter thread by archeuchus
surprised no one has mentioned the troodontid yet. become a latest obsession due to the Weird Birds twitter thread by archeuchus
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
I’ve always been partial to Triceratops. They’re just so friend-shaped~
I’ve always been partial to Triceratops. They’re just so friend-shaped~
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
I do paleo-art on the side and I've always been partial to Carcharodontosaurids, especiallly Eocharcharia or Shaochilong (Shark toothed Dragon)

But my all time favourite is Qianzhousaurus. I just love that stupid little alioramid tyrannosaurine. It is also the most recent dino I have drew! :D
I do paleo-art on the side and I've always been partial to Carcharodontosaurids, especiallly Eocharcharia or Shaochilong (Shark toothed Dragon)

But my all time favourite is Qianzhousaurus. I just love that stupid little alioramid tyrannosaurine. It is also the most recent dino I have drew! :D
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
1 2 3