Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your flight's exalt team called?
Over in Plague we have the Rotsquad who run everything and we call everyone else the Exaltation Elite! We're called Germs in general, even outside of dom activities!

I remember something like Droplets over in Water and Pebbles in Earth, but I think those are just general terms, like Germs.
Over in Plague we have the Rotsquad who run everything and we call everyone else the Exaltation Elite! We're called Germs in general, even outside of dom activities!

I remember something like Droplets over in Water and Pebbles in Earth, but I think those are just general terms, like Germs.
Maybe I should move over to Earth then haha (I have an inside joke with a friend about pebbles)
Maybe I should move over to Earth then haha (I have an inside joke with a friend about pebbles)
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
in light we don't have a themed name for our dom team. we like to keep it simple. we're just the dom team. lightdom sometimes. all light members are called acolights :) that's about it
in light we don't have a themed name for our dom team. we like to keep it simple. we're just the dom team. lightdom sometimes. all light members are called acolights :) that's about it
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)