Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Harrow.
Which is the best scry for my progen? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=93789036&skin=31780&apparel=45794,29244&xt=dressing.png[/img] Pros: I love this skin. Cons: Unoriginal; no genes; feels incomplete. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4382058&skin=53447&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Pros: I love this skin. I love the genes. I enjoy scuttle. Cons: I don't like it as well as the other, but it [i]feels[/i] more complete.
Which is the best scry for my progen?

dragon?did=93789036&skin=31780&apparel=45794,29244&xt=dressing.png

Pros: I love this skin.
Cons: Unoriginal; no genes; feels incomplete.

scry?sdid=4382058&skin=53447&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Pros: I love this skin. I love the genes. I enjoy scuttle.
Cons: I don't like it as well as the other, but it feels more complete.
I collect: 52030.png52031.png
Imo, go for the one you like the best! "Original" or not!
Imo, go for the one you like the best! "Original" or not!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
I think they both look fantastic~. As much as I can understand how not geneing something makes it feel incomplete, sometimes just having some good lore behind a dragon helps them feel complete without necessarily geneing them. You love that first skin, so go for it! Let it prompt questions like: what is this creature? How did it come to be in your clan? What sort of powers does it possess? Is it benevolent?
Now, this is just my perspective, but I find it hard to grow attached to random dragons that I've just thrown a skin over. I feel like, if you're going to buy a dragon for a skin/accent, you have to be able to see some of the genes/body to showcase why you bought it. Meanwhile, you already have an attachment to your progen, which affords the chance to display a skin you really enjoy. And I mean, there's nothing saying you can't still gene what's underneath!
'Course, you can always buy a different dragon for either skin or accent~. Completely up to you! Hope this helps lol.

EDIT: Just realized these are scrys. Reading comprehension is a little shot lol. These examples above use custom skins/accents made and sold individually by users, and may not necessarily be available. So whichever you choose might depend on that availability as well.
I think they both look fantastic~. As much as I can understand how not geneing something makes it feel incomplete, sometimes just having some good lore behind a dragon helps them feel complete without necessarily geneing them. You love that first skin, so go for it! Let it prompt questions like: what is this creature? How did it come to be in your clan? What sort of powers does it possess? Is it benevolent?
Now, this is just my perspective, but I find it hard to grow attached to random dragons that I've just thrown a skin over. I feel like, if you're going to buy a dragon for a skin/accent, you have to be able to see some of the genes/body to showcase why you bought it. Meanwhile, you already have an attachment to your progen, which affords the chance to display a skin you really enjoy. And I mean, there's nothing saying you can't still gene what's underneath!
'Course, you can always buy a different dragon for either skin or accent~. Completely up to you! Hope this helps lol.

EDIT: Just realized these are scrys. Reading comprehension is a little shot lol. These examples above use custom skins/accents made and sold individually by users, and may not necessarily be available. So whichever you choose might depend on that availability as well.