Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little question about the Coliseum
I noticed that my guardian started off as a melee and my fae started off as a caster. Because I am constantly looking for ways to defy authority (or the system in general), I've been trying to swap their roles. At the moment, both are level 4, and I've got a spell for each of them when they hit 5. Till then though, they have to stick to their current roles.

My question is, will it work? Wondering if anyone has tried it yet.
I noticed that my guardian started off as a melee and my fae started off as a caster. Because I am constantly looking for ways to defy authority (or the system in general), I've been trying to swap their roles. At the moment, both are level 4, and I've got a spell for each of them when they hit 5. Till then though, they have to stick to their current roles.

My question is, will it work? Wondering if anyone has tried it yet.
Yes. Just because they "start" as melee or caster doesn't mean you have to keep it that way.

You can pop different stones in to change their spells--such as replacing meditate with scratch, or contuse with shred. You can also reset stats with tincture of dissolution.
Yes. Just because they "start" as melee or caster doesn't mean you have to keep it that way.

You can pop different stones in to change their spells--such as replacing meditate with scratch, or contuse with shred. You can also reset stats with tincture of dissolution.
If you want them to be effective, you'll probably want to spec your physical damage dragon choice with a lot of strength and your caster with intellect. :-)
If you want them to be effective, you'll probably want to spec your physical damage dragon choice with a lot of strength and your caster with intellect. :-)
This is kind of old but you might find it interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkPKQ9kViI
This is kind of old but you might find it interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkPKQ9kViI
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫