Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] pc fandragon base! (ongoing)
i have once again been struck with the inspiration to make mobile game fandragon. this one's a little looser on the genes than my last forum search because i'm going even more off of Vibes than usual.
i'm looking for:
  • pearlcatcher males
  • red-range primary & secondary (doesn't have to be an xxy)
  • yellow-range tertiary
  • probably not gonna look at g1s i'm so broke
i do have the outfit planned out down below, for a better look into My Mind with this. i'll be fiddling with any offers in the dressing room/scrying workshop.
mods, juice this man

willing to pay in treasure or gems, thanks in advance!
i have once again been struck with the inspiration to make mobile game fandragon. this one's a little looser on the genes than my last forum search because i'm going even more off of Vibes than usual.
i'm looking for:
  • pearlcatcher males
  • red-range primary & secondary (doesn't have to be an xxy)
  • yellow-range tertiary
  • probably not gonna look at g1s i'm so broke
i do have the outfit planned out down below, for a better look into My Mind with this. i'll be fiddling with any offers in the dressing room/scrying workshop.
mods, juice this man

willing to pay in treasure or gems, thanks in advance!
Light sprite gifCloudydusk Neocities 88x31Dandelion gif
bump
bump
Light sprite gifCloudydusk Neocities 88x31Dandelion gif
Want this one? it's free! PM me or ping me if yes. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=48&auth=a7e073d7aa1cd27410b41c34a719627841908dae&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Want this one? it's free! PM me or ping me if yes.

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=48&auth=a7e073d7aa1cd27410b41c34a719627841908dae&dummyext=prev.png

Pangender, Ace, & Bi. I have an Art shop! The link is in my bio. Would love to talk about anything you want! (Following FR TOS ofc)