Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 754 755
@ClockworkAnomaly I would be happy to take the one nest you have available! I'd like to nest the pair that's RTB tomorrow first, should I send them today or tomorrow?
@ClockworkAnomaly I would be happy to take the one nest you have available! I'd like to nest the pair that's RTB tomorrow first, should I send them today or tomorrow?
hello!
are there any ice nests available?
hello!
are there any ice nests available?
Ink wash brush-style art of a brown and green Obelisk lion dancer featuring text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. 354pXJb.png 8JknkS0.png
@Kirmon64

I have plague nests available!
@Kirmon64

I have plague nests available!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot

Hey there! I'm looking for a shadow nest, if any of you have one available? :)
Found!
@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot

Hey there! I'm looking for a shadow nest, if any of you have one available? :)
Found!
rUoKR6y.png
tRvB8Xn.png
_________________________ ____________________________ kgUaMmu.gif
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura looking for ice nest for 1 pair today!
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura looking for ice nest for 1 pair today!
ZrjI0Fj.png
@Caprikin Hi! I'm not an Ice nester but I wanted to remind you to copy paste the pinglist for Ice nesters or they won't see your request! :D

@ZippoFeuer I've only got one free Light nest atm but at least that's a start?
@Caprikin Hi! I'm not an Ice nester but I wanted to remind you to copy paste the pinglist for Ice nesters or they won't see your request! :D

@ZippoFeuer I've only got one free Light nest atm but at least that's a start?
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
@Felawnie oooh i am such a goof! thank you so much for the heads up [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i coulda sworn i had pasted the @ im gonna blame it on mobile
@Felawnie
oooh i am such a goof! thank you so much for the heads up i coulda sworn i had pasted the @
im gonna blame it on mobile

Ink wash brush-style art of a brown and green Obelisk lion dancer featuring text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. 354pXJb.png 8JknkS0.png
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura

hi! are there any ice nests available?

@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura

hi! are there any ice nests available?

Hello again! Seeking some nests today, can be split up/hosted by the same person where applicable! Thank you in advance :D

@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @Icepath
FOUND

@chemicon @tialanderrol @GhostBeach @Ghyra @SucenaZQ @Momba
FOUND
Hello again! Seeking some nests today, can be split up/hosted by the same person where applicable! Thank you in advance :D

@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @Icepath
FOUND

@chemicon @tialanderrol @GhostBeach @Ghyra @SucenaZQ @Momba
FOUND
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@Lilabounce @Chieftain I have Shadow nests available for both of you. [emoji=tundra happy]
@Lilabounce @Chieftain I have Shadow nests available for both of you.
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 754 755