Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ULTIMAPROELIA - Lvl 25 Sales + Training
1 2 3
@StarsInTheWind Great! I've moved him to the training services slot so that he's reserved for you. I'll work on his training and some ideas for his story and you can check back in with me whenever you're ready! If I don't hear from you in the meantime I'll reach out in about a week, to give you lots of time and no pressure, I don't want to bankrupt you! Does that sound okay?

The other thing you can do is pay for him at 285kt and then we can add on the 100kt for the lore a bit later - if that helps! If you don't mind spending time in the coli then it becomes SO much easier to make money there with a fully statted and stoned level 25, so that extra 100kt might come much faster if you want to pick him up first - totally up to you though!

As for the story - do you have any preferences/ideas? Any lore of your own that you'd like me to incorporate? Typically I'll write a story about his time with my clan/dragons that includes some details about his backstory. If you have any ideas for what kind of personality/history you want him to have just let me know!
@StarsInTheWind Great! I've moved him to the training services slot so that he's reserved for you. I'll work on his training and some ideas for his story and you can check back in with me whenever you're ready! If I don't hear from you in the meantime I'll reach out in about a week, to give you lots of time and no pressure, I don't want to bankrupt you! Does that sound okay?

The other thing you can do is pay for him at 285kt and then we can add on the 100kt for the lore a bit later - if that helps! If you don't mind spending time in the coli then it becomes SO much easier to make money there with a fully statted and stoned level 25, so that extra 100kt might come much faster if you want to pick him up first - totally up to you though!

As for the story - do you have any preferences/ideas? Any lore of your own that you'd like me to incorporate? Typically I'll write a story about his time with my clan/dragons that includes some details about his backstory. If you have any ideas for what kind of personality/history you want him to have just let me know!
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra I mean, i usually just kinda spend treasure/gems and then scramble to earn them back, tbh being bankrupt helps me avoid making poor decisions so. no worries there.

tbh like i've been kinda thinking about personality and stuff myself and the only real thing i came up with is that hes canonly gonna be taking lots of naps. either way, he just gives off a vibe of 'something bad happened but yknow what? yeah i managed that' yknow.

i am just. mentally holding ebonwind very, very gently
@Phaedra I mean, i usually just kinda spend treasure/gems and then scramble to earn them back, tbh being bankrupt helps me avoid making poor decisions so. no worries there.

tbh like i've been kinda thinking about personality and stuff myself and the only real thing i came up with is that hes canonly gonna be taking lots of naps. either way, he just gives off a vibe of 'something bad happened but yknow what? yeah i managed that' yknow.

i am just. mentally holding ebonwind very, very gently
bwah... is me. a rat. they/xem pronouns.
@StarsInTheWind Aww, I can work with that! Are you interested in me including any aspects of the Dreameater subspecies lore that's linked in his bio? Essentially it seems like they can be asked to devour the nightmares of other dragons for them and that means he is often feared by others?
@StarsInTheWind Aww, I can work with that! Are you interested in me including any aspects of the Dreameater subspecies lore that's linked in his bio? Essentially it seems like they can be asked to devour the nightmares of other dragons for them and that means he is often feared by others?
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra yeah that sounds good. tbh i saw the subspecies thing and i was like 'yes! yes! lore opportunity!' so yeah.
@Phaedra yeah that sounds good. tbh i saw the subspecies thing and i was like 'yes! yes! lore opportunity!' so yeah.
@phaedra may. may i ask whats going on with the whole. thing. if you don't mind
@phaedra may. may i ask whats going on with the whole. thing. if you don't mind
@StarsInTheWind I've sent you a message and a crossroads!
@StarsInTheWind I've sent you a message and a crossroads!
CaaEFO4.png
I am back from hiatus and open for business once again ^^
I am back from hiatus and open for business once again ^^
CaaEFO4.png
Rhiannon is all finished training and ready for a new home, while Ulyette has begun her training!
Rhiannon is all finished training and ready for a new home, while Ulyette has begun her training!
CaaEFO4.png
^^
^^
CaaEFO4.png
1 2 3