Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you love but won't play
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gmod. I tried it and I could not figure anything out.
Gmod. I tried it and I could not figure anything out.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Subnautica - cool monster designs! Game is not really for me, although I think it would probably not even scare me that much haha. I just like the sea creatures

Ori games - I might play these if theres mods to remove some triggers, but I find them really pretty and fun to watch

Final Fantasy 14 - No time or money or energy for a subscription MMO, but the story is fun enough to follow and has some neat lore.
Subnautica - cool monster designs! Game is not really for me, although I think it would probably not even scare me that much haha. I just like the sea creatures

Ori games - I might play these if theres mods to remove some triggers, but I find them really pretty and fun to watch

Final Fantasy 14 - No time or money or energy for a subscription MMO, but the story is fun enough to follow and has some neat lore.
rI2B9a8.png
Doom Eternal. My high school best friend used to stream it for me every other night, and while I loved watching it, I think playing it would stress me out LOL. Those first person hack and slash games just make me neurotic. Super fun to watch though!!
Doom Eternal. My high school best friend used to stream it for me every other night, and while I loved watching it, I think playing it would stress me out LOL. Those first person hack and slash games just make me neurotic. Super fun to watch though!!
9CxYF0H.png
LISA and YIIK. LISA has an awesome plot and world, and I know the whole thing, but I just never got very far in the game when I tried playing it.

YIIK is a trainwreck. But it’s one with heart and soul. For all its insane flaws there’s still a lot of genuine good in there, I just wouldn’t deal with its slow gameplay and bloated, flawed writing myself.
LISA and YIIK. LISA has an awesome plot and world, and I know the whole thing, but I just never got very far in the game when I tried playing it.

YIIK is a trainwreck. But it’s one with heart and soul. For all its insane flaws there’s still a lot of genuine good in there, I just wouldn’t deal with its slow gameplay and bloated, flawed writing myself.
AqaqXxe.png
bit silly but I love Minecraft!! I watch a lot of mcyters, and because of them I know a lot of Minecraft building techniques, redstone stuff, crafting recipes etc despite never having touched the game, but Minecraft itself to me is not that interesting tbh

I think it's really cool to be able to explore a world and build stuff, but I don't have a great computer and I don't have friends to play with, which I think is half of the fun of playing Minecraft tbh!
bit silly but I love Minecraft!! I watch a lot of mcyters, and because of them I know a lot of Minecraft building techniques, redstone stuff, crafting recipes etc despite never having touched the game, but Minecraft itself to me is not that interesting tbh

I think it's really cool to be able to explore a world and build stuff, but I don't have a great computer and I don't have friends to play with, which I think is half of the fun of playing Minecraft tbh!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
ABZU and Subnautica. Beautiful games, I love the ocean and exploration. Unfortunately, having my character be swimming underwater gets me scared for some reason.
ABZU and Subnautica. Beautiful games, I love the ocean and exploration. Unfortunately, having my character be swimming underwater gets me scared for some reason.
s40Jm1o.png
For me it would be Dead Space, loved the original and the remake was amazing. However, I would never be able to play it myself. I do love the series though but it definitely will give give me anxiety playing. And i've seen others play the remake and its just such a good remake.
For me it would be Dead Space, loved the original and the remake was amazing. However, I would never be able to play it myself. I do love the series though but it definitely will give give me anxiety playing. And i've seen others play the remake and its just such a good remake.
Like others have mentioned; horror games are ones I generally avoid playing. I get stressed out when confronted with spooky things, but watching others play them is fine because I can just let myself sit back and absorb the experience.

Outside of that though: the Persona series. and SMT on the wider scope. I've touched them over the years, but I've never been able to sit down and finish one. Something about the actual RPG part of the games confused me to no end, and I don't like to play games with extensive guides open all the time if I can help it. Love the stories and characters though, so let's plays it is!

Oh and I guess the Souls series kinda counts. Don't like playing them, but I'll watch my friends play them. Or, more often, I'll watch speedruns, because those get wacky and that makes for a good time.
Like others have mentioned; horror games are ones I generally avoid playing. I get stressed out when confronted with spooky things, but watching others play them is fine because I can just let myself sit back and absorb the experience.

Outside of that though: the Persona series. and SMT on the wider scope. I've touched them over the years, but I've never been able to sit down and finish one. Something about the actual RPG part of the games confused me to no end, and I don't like to play games with extensive guides open all the time if I can help it. Love the stories and characters though, so let's plays it is!

Oh and I guess the Souls series kinda counts. Don't like playing them, but I'll watch my friends play them. Or, more often, I'll watch speedruns, because those get wacky and that makes for a good time.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
I'm pretty interested in Lethal Company & a bunch of Chilla's Art games, but I get too scared and also my computer isn't strong enough to run (some of) them.
I'm pretty interested in Lethal Company & a bunch of Chilla's Art games, but I get too scared and also my computer isn't strong enough to run (some of) them.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Resident Evil, though I do play the multiplayer ones with my sister. Thats one of her top series, and I just love watching her play and listening to her talk about them. Also Subnautica! I would looove to play this one, but I have severe Thalassaphobia (and somehow, Thalasaphile as well), so I often get panic attacks even just playing games underwater. And technically I am trying to play them, but the Amnesia series is a difficult one for me cause it terrifies me (but I love horror games [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1])
Resident Evil, though I do play the multiplayer ones with my sister. Thats one of her top series, and I just love watching her play and listening to her talk about them.

Also Subnautica! I would looove to play this one, but I have severe Thalassaphobia (and somehow, Thalasaphile as well), so I often get panic attacks even just playing games underwater.

And technically I am trying to play them, but the Amnesia series is a difficult one for me cause it terrifies me (but I love horror games )
"It's all a matter of perspective."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9