Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holy snap, 1 year on FR :O
1 2
I opened Flight Rising to do my dailies and only just realized that it's the anniversary of when I joined! I genuinely never expected to be playing this long, never less be so invested in it lmao. I originally joined because I saw the tag trending on tumblr, and decided to poke at it to see why. I typically don't play web pet games, and I didn't even find Flight Rising interesting at first. Next thing you know, it's been a year and I am completely obsessed [emoji=new friend size=1]. I suppose I'll celebrate this by showing my dragons off to my non-fr friends, I'm super proud of the work I've put into them and can't wait to work on them even more :D For anyone else, how long have you guys been playing Flight Rising and how did you start playing :O? (Also holy carps Aether release is now a year old!! Insane)
I opened Flight Rising to do my dailies and only just realized that it's the anniversary of when I joined! I genuinely never expected to be playing this long, never less be so invested in it lmao. I originally joined because I saw the tag trending on tumblr, and decided to poke at it to see why.
I typically don't play web pet games, and I didn't even find Flight Rising interesting at first. Next thing you know, it's been a year and I am completely obsessed . I suppose I'll celebrate this by showing my dragons off to my non-fr friends, I'm super proud of the work I've put into them and can't wait to work on them even more :D

For anyone else, how long have you guys been playing Flight Rising and how did you start playing :O? (Also holy carps Aether release is now a year old!! Insane)
Meow!

> Check my skins?
> Or buy sketches for 50kt/g!

z83TkAw.png
Congratulations on your first anniversary!! You have very nice dragons ^^

I've been on this website for a long time myself (going to be eight years now this November, dang! time sure flies), and I think I stumbled across it after recognizing the style from Undel's art books!
Congratulations on your first anniversary!! You have very nice dragons ^^

I've been on this website for a long time myself (going to be eight years now this November, dang! time sure flies), and I think I stumbled across it after recognizing the style from Undel's art books!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Happy join anniversary!

I've been here over 4 years myself. A friend of mine showed me a few of her dragons, and I thought they looked really cool, so I decided to join. Now I think I might be even more invested in this funny dragon game than she is. xD
Happy join anniversary!

I've been here over 4 years myself. A friend of mine showed me a few of her dragons, and I thought they looked really cool, so I decided to join. Now I think I might be even more invested in this funny dragon game than she is. xD
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
It's been 3 years... [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1] what is time
It's been 3 years... what is time
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Happy Anniversary! Glad you're enjoying it so far! I'm coming up on 10 years here soon! Found it back in the day by just being active in other pet sites and enjoying dragons a lot. I've been off and on these recent years, but I got tons of dragons that I still have stories and designs I want to work on so I'll be here for a bit [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] I don't have too much to celebrate with, maybe I'll hatch a few eggs if I can :D
Happy Anniversary! Glad you're enjoying it so far!
I'm coming up on 10 years here soon!
Found it back in the day by just being active in other pet sites and enjoying dragons a lot. I've been off and on these recent years, but I got tons of dragons that I still have stories and designs I want to work on so I'll be here for a bit
I don't have too much to celebrate with, maybe I'll hatch a few eggs if I can :D
NSAWm8I.png
Congrats!! I keep forgetting about my own anniversary haha
I joined during a december registration window, back when it was a thing, in 2015, which means that it's now been a bit more than 8 years!
I think I saw an add somewhere, or someone talking about the site on Tumblr more likely, and then I immediately wanted to join ^^
Congrats!! I keep forgetting about my own anniversary haha
I joined during a december registration window, back when it was a thing, in 2015, which means that it's now been a bit more than 8 years!
I think I saw an add somewhere, or someone talking about the site on Tumblr more likely, and then I immediately wanted to join ^^
eUMhm7B.png
It’s crazy watching the years fly by, I’ve been here 6 years 1 month and 11 days! It starts to fly by after the first year xD
Also congrats on your first year on flight rising!
It’s crazy watching the years fly by, I’ve been here 6 years 1 month and 11 days! It starts to fly by after the first year xD
Also congrats on your first year on flight rising!
JNpe71y.png
Congrats! I am going on six years myself, which absolutely boggles my mind. Like, I never stay with media this long, ever. I have no idea how or why FR is the one piece of media I stick with, but it is what it is, haha.
Congrats! I am going on six years myself, which absolutely boggles my mind. Like, I never stay with media this long, ever. I have no idea how or why FR is the one piece of media I stick with, but it is what it is, haha.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
i've been here for like.. almost 2 months. wow, time does fly
i've been here for like.. almost 2 months. wow, time does fly
NcRl9aq.png
congrats!!!
this is a good time to get an anniversary dragon :D

I just celebrated my 9th anniversary. It's crazy that this game stuck with me throughout my high school and college years.
congrats!!!
this is a good time to get an anniversary dragon :D

I just celebrated my 9th anniversary. It's crazy that this game stuck with me throughout my high school and college years.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2